12th April 2012, 10:21 PM
nics.nics

Is Sikkim Manipal University valuable for me to get a job after graduation? I want to do graduation in technical field of computer

I am Neeraj and i want to do a graduation in technical field of computer and i want to know that sikkim manipal university is valuable for me to get the job after the graduation from this university?

13th July 2012, 01:27 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Sikkim Manipal University valuable for me to get a job after graduation? I want to do graduation in technical field of computer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nics.nics View Post
I am Neeraj and i want to do a graduation in technical field of computer and i want to know that sikkim manipal university is valuable for me to get the job after the graduation from this university?
The Sikkim Manipal University offers various programs through distance mode including BBA, MBA, BCA and MCA and is one of the most recognized Universities in the country which offers various programs through distance mode. The University is recognized by the University Grant Commission [UGC] and Distance Education Council [DEC].

Given the recognition and approvals, the University is recognized all over the country for Higher Studies as well as for Jobs. However, the Final selection is based on the performance and skills required for the Job selection.

For detail information refer to the official website of the Sikkim Manipal University.
19th May 2013, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Sikkim Manipal University valuable for me to get a job after graduation? I want to do graduation in technical field of computer

I have to apply for ca ipcc coures becouse I was compated bba from sikkim manipal university with 65% pls ask me
21st July 2013, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Sikkim manipal is valuable university

Thakur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?