9th May 2010, 10:05 PM
saurabh saxena

Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved papers for Bank of Baroda Clerical Exam

dear sir / madam,

plz send me Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved QUESTION FOR CLARICAL EXAM PEPER FOR BOB. how much time is given to the candidate for the exam.

11th May 2010, 04:39 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved papers for Bank of Baroda Clerical Exam

you can get the papers from the link given below
1.allexamquestionpaper.blogspot.com/.../bank-of-baroda-clerk-exam-2008-computer.html
2.www.jobsinindiainfo.com/.../bank-of-baroda-bob-exam-solved-paper.html
3.http://way2freshers.com/bank-exam-preparations/bank-of-baroda-probationary-officers-banking-awareness-sample-questions-bank-of-baroda-po-written-test-sample-questions.html
12th May 2010, 01:30 AM
bond007
Senior Member++

Default Re: Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved papers for Bank of Baroda Clerical Exam

you can get the Computer Awareness solved papers for Bank of Baroda Clerical Exam on :-

http://allexamquestionpaper.blogspot.com/2010/02/bank-of-baroda-clerk-exam-2008-computer.html

you can get the complete reerence for all the syllabus for baroda bank clerical exam
on :-

http://www.bankexamsindia.com/2010/05/bank-of-baroda-clerk-exam-books.html

prepare well for the exam......

all the best
12th May 2010, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about my result regarding allahabad bank clerical exam 2010.if u have any information regarding this . please send me any information on my e-mail id is [email protected]
thanks
13th May 2010, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam,
i want last 5 years question for bank of baroda clerical cadre
13th May 2010, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Good evening sir/madam,
I want to know what is Socio-Economic & banking Awareness. plz tell me by email [email protected]
thanking you
14th May 2010, 11:47 AM
DERANGULA PAVANKUMAR

Sir, i am going to write Bank Of Baroda examination in that there is one subject called Socio-Economic & Banking Awareness i want to know about this please send me the details.
15th May 2010, 12:00 PM
sonal goel

Dear,
Find the attached papers for your requirement
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 0709_BANK_PO_Mock_TEST.pdf(205.4 KB, 1452 views)
File Type: txt ALL EXAM SBI BANK CLERK GENERAL KNOWLEDGE SAMPLE PAPER.txt(133.0 KB, 954 views)
File Type: txt Bank Clerical Exams Model Questions__.txt(31.2 KB, 605 views)
File Type: pdf TOR_April%2008_cm.pdf(122.2 KB, 665 views)
15th May 2010, 07:24 PM

i want to know about socioeconomic banking,did general awareness includes in it or not.i heared that bob exam pattern is changed plz send me the details and also plz explain me about socioeconomic banking.
16th May 2010, 12:15 AM
vishal sarkar.2008

Respected Sir/ Madam,

plese send me Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved QUESTION FOR CLARICAL EXAM PEPER FOR BOB. how much time is given to the candidate for the exam.
18th May 2010, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam
Plz tell me the sources from which i can prepare for the section of socio-economic and banking awareness for the exam of BOB PO.
18th May 2010, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

i want to know what is socio economic banking awareness
18th May 2010, 01:24 PM
debamca85

Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabh saxena View Post
dear sir / madam,

plz send me Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved QUESTION FOR CLARICAL EXAM PEPER FOR BOB. how much time is given to the candidate for the exam.
Respected Sir/ Madam,

plese send me Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved QUESTION FOR CLARICAL EXAM PEPER FOR BOB. how much time is given to the candidate for the exam.
18th May 2010, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

markinh system for po exam
19th May 2010, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

i want to know about socioeconomic banking,did general awareness includes in it or not.i heared that bob exam pattern is changed plz send me the details and also plz explain me about socioeconomic banking.
19th May 2010, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

please send me socio_economic and banking awareness solved question for po exam of bank of baroda
19th May 2010, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

plese send me Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness solved qusetion for po exam of bank of baroda.
my email id [email protected]
20th May 2010, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

i want to know what is socio economic banking awareness
20th May 2010, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

plese send me Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved QUESTION FOR CLARICAL EXAM PEPER FOR BOB. please send at [email protected]
20th May 2010, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Good morning Sir/Mam,
i want model test papers for banking awareness. my exam is held on 6th june (bank of baroda clerical grade). please send it to my e-mail id that is [email protected].
thankyou.
pratibha.
20th May 2010, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

plz send latest question paper for general socio economics and banking awareness for po2010
21st May 2010, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

what is socio econonic banking?
22nd May 2010, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

plese send me Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness solved qusetion for po exam of bank of baroda.
email-id:[email protected]
22nd May 2010, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

plz send me latest question paper for general socio economy &banking awareness for bob po 2010.
plz send it to my e-mail id [email protected] thank uuu
prava
22nd May 2010, 08:56 PM
chiku123

plz send me lasr bank of baroda p.o. pepar on [email protected]
23rd May 2010, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabh saxena View Post
dear sir / madam,

plz send me socio-economic, banking awareness and computer awareness solved question for clarical exam peper for bob. How much time is given to the candidate for the exam.
i think 2 hours. Its enough time to finish everything. Dont worry.
24th May 2010, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

dear sir plzsend me socio economi ,banking awareness and computer awareness solved question for clarical exam paper for bob.
24th May 2010, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

plz send some quesions papers on general socio economic & banking awareness. my id is [email protected]. i really need thm!!
24th May 2010, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

pls send socioeconomic and computerawareness questions to my email id [email protected] u sir
25th May 2010, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

plz send socioeconomic and marketing awareness question papers or model papers with solved papers to my mail id:[email protected]
25th May 2010, 01:14 PM

please send socio economic banking awareness model papers for bank of baroda po exam.
25th May 2010, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

pls send socio economic, banking awareness and computer awareness solved papers for bank of baroda clerical exam
thank you sir,
25th May 2010, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

pls send socio-economy, banking awareness and computer awareness solved paper for bank of baroda clerical exam to my email id [email protected]. thank u sir
25th May 2010, 10:47 PM
nilup

Hi
Please sent five yrssocio economic,banking awareness solved paper to my mail for bank of baroda clerk exam.

thank you.
26th May 2010, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

what isbank rate?
26th May 2010, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

please send clerical syllabus of bank of baroda as well as solved paper of the same to my email id [email protected]
26th May 2010, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

hi friends.........
im kesavan.... im also need banking awareness and computer solved paper for bank of baroda clerical cadre..... pls send me.

[email protected]
26th May 2010, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

i want objective question for bank clerk Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness.

my e-mail id [email protected]
27th May 2010, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

please send me Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness solved qusetion for clerk exam of bank of baroda.my exam date is 06/06/10........
my e-mail id is [email protected]
27th May 2010, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

if any sample paper of general socio - economic and banking awareness for bank of baroda clerical exam send my email id [email protected]
27th May 2010, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

i wany objective question for bank clerk socio economic banking awarenees n general awareness...my mail id is [email protected] me as early as possible
28th May 2010, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

plz send me socio-economic, banking awareness and computer awareness solved question for clarical exam peper for bob.

29th May 2010, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

plz send me socio-economic, banking solved question for exam peper for bob.

29th May 2010, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

please send me Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness solved qusetion for clerk exam of bank of baroda.my exam date is 06/06/10........
30th May 2010, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

plz send me socio-economic, banking solved question for clerical exam for bob.

30th May 2010, 06:36 PM
ramakant76

dear sir / madam,

30th May 2010, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

plz send me socio-economic and banking awarness solved questions for exam of BOB

[email protected]
31st May 2010, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

please send me SOCIO-ECONOMIC, BANKING AWARENESS solved question papers for clerk exam of bank of baroda.

31st May 2010, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

please send me SOCIO-ECONOMIC, BANKING AWARENESS solved question papers for clerk exam of bank of baroda.
31st May 2010, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

hai iam going to write bankofbaroda exam so for that i want bankingawareness&socio economic questions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?