24th May 2010, 07:16 PM
Agriya Srivastava

Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved QUESTION FOR CLERICAL EXAM PAPERS FOR BOB. Previous 10 years.

Respected Sir/ Madam,

plz send me Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved QUESTION FOR CLERICAL EXAM PAPER FOR BOB. how much time is given to the candidate for the exam.

plz send me previous 10 year solved question paper for Bank Of Baroda clerical exam.

25th May 2010, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved QUESTION FOR CLERICAL EXAM PAPERS FOR BOB. Previous 10 years.

Respected Sir/ Madam,

plz send me Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved QUESTION FOR CLERICAL EXAM PAPER FOR BOB. how much time is given to the candidate for the exam.

plz send me previous 10 year solved question paper for Bank Of Baroda clerical exam.
My E-Mail ID is "[email protected]"
25th May 2010, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved QUESTION FOR CLERICAL EXAM PAPERS FOR BOB. Previous 10 years.

current banking awarness
25th May 2010, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
current banking awarness
Hello
I please send me notes .my [email protected]
26th May 2010, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

sir plz send me also
E-mail: "[email protected]"
26th May 2010, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

z send me Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved QUESTION FOR CLERICAL EXAM PAPER FOR BOb
26th May 2010, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved QUESTION FOR CLERICAL EXAM PAPERS FOR BOB. Previous 10 years
if you have it plz send in my id "[email protected]"
thanks
26th May 2010, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

please send me Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved QUESTION FOR CLERICAL EXAM PAPER FOR BOb my id is:[email protected]
27th May 2010, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

plz send me banking awarnwss and comp awarnes paper via mail

mail id - [email protected]
27th May 2010, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

ANY CHANCES TO GET INTO PO POSITION BY GIVING MONEY TO THE INTERVIEWERS :)
28th May 2010, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

please send me Previous 10 years Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved QUESTION FOR CLERICAL EXAM PAPERS FOR BOB to my email id [email protected]
28th May 2010, 10:24 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

Please get the solved question paper of bank of baroda from
the below attach files-
29th May 2010, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Please send me bank of baroda's clerical exam papers of last few years....my email Id is [email protected]
29th May 2010, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

please send me the banking awareness and social economics question for the preparation of bank of baroda clerk exam.

my e-mail id: [email protected]
30th May 2010, 08:05 AM
Unregistered

please send previous 10 years solved question papers of socio-economic,banking awareness and computer awareness for clerical exam for bob to my e-mail id: [email protected]

thank you
31st May 2010, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

Please send previous 10 years solved question papers of socio economic,banking awareness and computer awareness for clerical exam of bank of baroda immediately
to my email id-
[email protected]

thank you
31st May 2010, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

plz send me scoio-economics banking awareness and computer solved paper
31st May 2010, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Hello, Please send me 5year soveld question paper for clerical exam of baroda immediately to my email id
[email protected]

thank u
1st June 2010, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

please send previous 5 year of eco-social and banking awarness for clerical of bank of baroda

My ID - [email protected]

Thanks
1st June 2010, 03:33 PM
shaangangoli

Respected Sir/ Madam,

My E-Mail ID is "[email protected]"
1st June 2010, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

PLZ SEND ME LAST 3 YEARS SOLVE PAPERS OF BANK OF BARODA
1st June 2010, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved QUESTION FOR CLERICAL EXAM PAPERS FOR BOB. Previous 10 years.

plz send me last 3 years solve paper of bank of baroda
2nd June 2010, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

send me questions latest on general socio economic and banking awareness for clerical exams. to my mail id
[email protected]
2nd June 2010, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

please send previous 10 years solved question papers of socio-economic,banking awareness and computer awareness current information related to Baking Terms etc. for clerical exam for bob to my e-mail id: [email protected]
Please send as soon as possible

thank you
3rd June 2010, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

hello
please send me back 5year solved question paper for clerical exam of bob to my email id [email protected]

thank u
3rd June 2010, 01:53 AM
vessakki

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul k View Post
dear friend

Please get the solved question paper of bank of baroda from
the below attach files-
Thanks for nice share.

it is very useful for me.

pls update if u have more such model papers.
3rd June 2010, 01:37 PM
leahjustin

Smile Re: Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved QUESTION FOR CLERICAL EXAM PAPERS FOR BOB. Previous 10 years.

Thanks for the papers . Where can I find more of them >?
3rd June 2010, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Plz suggest me that what should be the ratio to solve the questions in banking Clerical examination.
3rd June 2010, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

please send previous 10 years solved question papers of socio-economic,banking awareness and computer awareness current information related to Baking Terms etc. for clerical exam for bob to my e-mail id:[email protected]
Please send as soon as possible
3rd June 2010, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

plz send me general, banking & computer awareness solved papers to my id:[email protected]
3rd June 2010, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send bob previous paper and socio-economic banking awareness
my [email protected]
3rd June 2010, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Hello
I please send me all these documents as soon as possible .my [email protected]
4th June 2010, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

please send previous 10 years solved question papers of socio-economic,banking awareness and computer awareness current information related to Baking Terms etc. for clerical exam for bob to my e-mail [email protected]
4th June 2010, 08:57 AM
pmishra

gm sir, i want letest questions and answers of socio and banking awerness .please send it as soo n as possible because i am appearing in bob clerk exam
4th June 2010, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madem

Kindly send me the solved question paper of Bano of Borada clerical exam

My email id is [email protected]
4th June 2010, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

please send some solved papers of bank of baroda
4th June 2010, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

please send last five year solved papers for bank of baroda. my [email protected]
4th June 2010, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

pls send me socio economc and bankng awareness questions ,my id [email protected].
4th June 2010, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Plz send me socio economic and banking awairness question papers with solved answers. my id is - [email protected]
5th June 2010, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

plzzzzzzzzz send me socio economic and banking awareness question papers with solved answers plz send m its too urgent because tomorrow is my paper plzzzzzzzzz sir my id [email protected]
5th June 2010, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
any chances to get into po position by giving money to the interviewers
first of all qualify the written examination
then think about interview...
6th August 2010, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the information of banking awarness among general public
6th August 2010, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the banking awarness among general public............my email id is [email protected]
plz send me....i would be thankful to u
12th August 2010, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

plzzzzzzzzz send me socio economic and banking awareness question papers with solved answers plz send m its too urgent
14th August 2010, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

i want solved papers of socio econoics of previous years
15th August 2010, 04:23 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
As you want to know about the Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved QUESTION FOR CLERICAL EXAM PAPERS FOR BOB. Previous 10 years.
Then there is no any need of worry.
You can get it from the following websites,
www.indiastudychannel.com
So just go and find the details on the given websites
16th August 2010, 12:47 AM
mini rani
Senior Member++

HI!

You can get the Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved Question paper for BOB clerical exam in Partiyogita darpan magazine.

You can get model question paper & answers at the website: www.gktoday.in
20th August 2010, 07:10 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Hello,

The required you asked for has been attached.

Besides that i have uploaded a mock test paper which you maybe interested in solving.

Good Luck!
29th August 2010, 11:09 AM
Senior Member+++

hello i got few papers for you of bank of baroda poexam ..refer them hope will hepl you
Attached Files
File Type: pdf education forum.pdf(4.01 MB, 1147 views)
File Type: pdf forum.pdf(205.4 KB, 735 views)
8th September 2010, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want 10yrs question papers pls help me.and the model test papers.i am a fresher so pls help me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?