29th May 2012, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Which are some good courses that I can take after 12th in commerce?

what are some good courses after 12 in commerce that can be useful in readymade garments in future?

26th June 2012, 07:50 PM
jayshree bacchav

Default Re: Which are some good courses that I can take after 12th in commerce?

Hey,

giving the list of top courses after 12th commerce with corresponding top colleges in India :

(Graduate diploma in print and web, broadcast or multimedia Journalism) Indian Institute of Journalism & New Media (IIJNM), Bangalore, India

B Com (Honours in Accounting and Finance) St. Xaviers College- Kolkata, Kolkata, India

B. Com (Accounting & Finance)- BAF H.R College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai, India

B. Com (Banking & Insurance)- BBI H.R College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai, India

B. Com (Banking and Insurance) Hindi Vidya Prachar Samiti's, Ramniranjan Jhunjhunwala College, Mumbai, India

B.A. (Fashion Communication) Institute of Apparel Management (IAM), Gurgaon - Delhi/NCR, India

B.B.A (Honours) Shri Shikshayatan College, Kolkata, India

B.B.A. Vels University, Chennai, India

B.B.A. - Bachelor of Business Administration Alpha Arts and Science College,
Chennai, India

B.B.M (Bachelor of Business Management) T. John Group of Institutions, Bangalore, India

B.B.M. (Bachelor of Business Management) Kristu Jayanti College of Management & Technology, Bangalore, India

B.B.M. (Shipping) Academy of Maritime Education & Training (AMET University), Chennai, India

B.Com Lala Lajpat Rai College of Commerce & Economics (LLCC) , Mumbai, India

B.Com (Account & Finanace) Shri Chinai College, Mumbai, India

B.Com (Banking & Insurance) Shri Chinai College, Mumbai, India

B.Com (Computer Application) Pioneer Institute of Professional Studies,
Indore, India

B.Com (Financial Accounting) Baba Farid Institute of Technology (BFIT), Dehradun, India

B.Com (Financial Markets)-BFM H.R College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai, India

B.Com (Honors) Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar, India

B.Com (Professional ) Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar, India

All the best..
13th March 2013, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Which r d best courses after 12th for commerce with computer in india along with der name?
7th June 2013, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

WHICH COURSE ARE SUITABLE FOR NON-ATHS SUTUDENT
4th May 2016, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir /madam
I am in commerce stream ,I want to become an IPS officer .can its possible easily to become an IPS officer .??.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?