22nd February 2011, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Specialization in MBA after working in Federal Mogual - a leading MNC in automobile ancillaries?

I would like to know which specialization in mba suite me as am working in Federal Mogual a leeding mnc in automobile ancillaries ,i would like to do my mba with my job

Related Questions:
23rd February 2011, 11:05 PM
biswaranjan9

Default Re: Specialization in MBA after working in Federal Mogual - a leading MNC in automobile ancillaries?

Job Description Responsible for the entire gamut of HR & IR activities at our Bhiwadi Plant. Implementing HR practices at the Plant. This position is based at Bhiwadi.

Desired Profile MBA/PGD HRM from reputed institute with 10-15 years of experience in HR & IR. Experience in a manufacturing / automotive industry will be preferred.
Interested Candidates should mention their current CTC in their resume.

Minimum Experience 10 years

Maximum Experience 15 years

Industry Type Auto/Auto Ancillary

Functional Area HR / Administration / IR

Compensation As per industry standards
Location Bhiwadi

Education UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG - MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, HR/Industrial Relations

Keywords HR Head Bhiwadi, IR, Personnel
12th November 2011, 09:48 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Specialization in MBA after working in Federal Mogual - a leading MNC in automobile ancillaries?

It is a good decision to do MBA along with your job. An MBA degree allows you to move further in the respective job area and boost your career movement. There are many well known universities in the country are offering distance or Online education for the working professionals. You can pursue your degree in any of such university through distance or online mode. You have to take the specialization according to your interest and your experience. If you are working in the sales or marketing department you can choose either of them. If you are in the customer relationship group HR will help you lot. Finance, International Business, IT and Systems etc. are some other options for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?