13th August 2020, 06:51 PM

Which specialization to opt in B.Tech after Diploma in Packaging Technology?

Hi, I have completed my Diploma in Packaging Technology and now wants to take admission in B.Tech via lateral entry scheme. I am thinking to opt for Computer Science Engineering CSE branch. Is it good? Or, should I opt for any other branch?

5th September 2020, 02:14 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which specialization to opt in B.Tech after Diploma in Packaging Technology?

As you have completed Diploma in Packing, so now if you wish to take admission in B.Tech course.

Then, you can take admission for B.Tech in Packing Technology through lateral entry.

If you have completed Diploma course with at least 60% marks, then you can get admission to B.Tech course after qualifying lateral entry exam.

Instead of pursuing Computer Science in B.Tech, Packing Technology could be more fruitful to you.

Since, now after Coronavirus pandemic, companies will enhance saftey measures for packaging their products. Some innovations would be seen in packaging industries.

So, its a good opportunity for you to continue the same course that you have studied in Diploma. After completing B.Tech, you can do Post Graduate Diploma in Packing from IIP.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?