3rd September 2019, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Which specialization to opt in MBA after completing B.Sc Home Science?

In our degree programme we have nutrition, textiles, resource management and consumer sciences, human development and family studies, extension education as our major subjects. So, which specialization to opt in MBA as per my current course?

17th September 2019, 04:23 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which specialization to opt in MBA after completing B.Sc Home Science?

As per your previous studies, the following specializations are a good choice for you

MBA in Dairy Management
MBA in Human Resource Management
MBA in Hospital Management
MBA in Textile Management
MBA in Logistics Management
MBA in Operations Management
MBA in Supply Chain Management
MBA in Retail Management
MBA in Rural Management

If you can opt for any of these specializations, the knowledge that you gained in your previous studies will be better utilized.

Admission for MBA course will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

Popular Entrance Exam for MBA course are
CAT
MAT
GMAT etc.

In addition, there will be state level Entrance Exams to get admission for the course within the colleges of that particular state.

Get the list of popular colleges offering your chosen specialization and know the admission procedure. Have good preparation for the same and crack it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?