14th July 2015, 03:33 PM
babhojak

St. Kabir Indian International School is affiliate to which board? Is it a better school?

In which board does the St. Kabir Indian International School situated at Vasna Road in Baroda come under ? Is there any better school then St. Kabir in terms education and Less costly

21st July 2015, 01:06 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: St. Kabir Indian International School is affiliate to which board? Is it a better school?

St. Kabir Indian International School is a very renowned school which is affiliated to the central Board of Secondary Education.
It has gained a good name and fame in the field of education.

I think, if you making up your mind to get into this school, then it is a very good choice because the
- level of education
- amenities
- teachers
- and the overall environment of the school is very good.

To get admission in the school you need to make sure that your previous academic record is good because, being a good school the seats are given to above average students only.

Then, you have to inquire about the admission test of the school for the admission in which you want the admission.

Also, many schools do not have such tests but only an interview, so you can also cross check whether this school also does the same or some other sort of procedures are there for the admission.

For the admission, make sure that you take some of the important documents like
- Migration certificate
- High school result
- Transfer Certificate
- Character certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?