22nd February 2012, 03:55 PM
sivaprakasan

Which are the state and central government exams? I am an ECE student

sir tell me the state and central govt exams in this year.
i'm an ece student doing my final year.

Related Questions:
  1. Jobs for which I am eligible in central/state government after B.E ECE? Details about the exam and date of exam?
  2. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  3. What are the job opportunities after B.Tech ECE under Central/State Government?
  4. Available Central and state Government jobs after ECE B.Tech?
  5. Job Opportunities in State and Central Government for me being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in ECE?
  6. Which are the government job exams for B.Tech ECE student? What kind of preparation is needed?
  7. Exams for Government jobs for 3rd year B.tech (ECE) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to central and state government services exams after completion of B.Sc Graduation course? -- [New]
  9. Which are the state(Tamilnadu) government exams?
  10. If I have 62% in B.E ECE can I apply for government jobs? Which are the upcoming government exams?
  11. How to apply for PGT computer science in Central or State Government schools?
  12. Any exams for Aeronautics, Weapons technology, Customs department or any other central government jobs for 3rd year B.E(ECE) student?
  13. Date of the government exams for which I can appear after finishing B.E ECE? What are the types of government exams?
  14. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  15. How to prepare for central government exams? I'm a Kannada medium student
  16. How to get a government and central government job after passing B.Tech ECE?
  17. List Central or State Government jobs for 30 years old ECE graduates?
  18. List Central or State Government jobs for 30 years old ECE graduate?
19th June 2012, 05:20 PM
dhivmyth

Default Re: Which are the state and central government exams? I am an ECE student

Hai Sivaprakasan,
There are plenty of state and central exams in this academic year.
The following are given for your reference:-

*TNPSC
*IBPS COMMON BANK EXAMS
*CSSE EXAMS
*IFS
*IAS(UPSC)
*RRB
*Under ministry of defence ,you have ordinance factory recruiting this year
*IPS
*State PSC/SSC
AND various other jobs in so many fields try to apply as soon as possible and crack the exam....You can get to know the detailed information regarding the exam in employment news papers which comes fortnightly.....
for further information feel free to ask us,we are here to help you at any time.........

"All the best"
Dhivya.R
26th June 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the state and central government exams? I am an ECE student

final year projets for final year in embedded systems????
im an ece student....
29th September 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

how many central government exam for ece student?what is it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?