19th October 2018, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Steps to become an Assistant Commissioner of Police for CBSE 11th Humanities female candidate?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to become an Assistant Commissioner of Police. I am currently studying in 11th standard with Humanities stream and I am a female candidate. So, can I know about the steps through which I can achieve my aim?

30th October 2018, 07:44 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become an Assistant Commissioner of Police for CBSE 11th Humanities female candidate?

Steps to become an Assistant Commissioner of Police:

1. You should complete 11th and 12th from a recognized board.

2. Next step is to pursue bachelor's degree.

3. After completion of bachelor's degree, apply for Civil Services examination.

4. Clear all stages of exam and join Indian Police Services.

5. After few years of service in IPS, you will become ACP.
31st October 2018, 05:26 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become an Assistant Commissioner of Police for CBSE 11th Humanities female candidate?

Candidates who join Indian Police Service after certain years of service become Assistant Commissioner of Police. A long way to become ACP as you are right now in 11th standard. You should first pass 12th then bachelor's degree in any stream of your choice then apply for Civil Services examination.

The age limit is 21-32 years for this exam. You will have to clear all stages of this exam and secure top rank to join Indian Police Services. There are three stages of this exam. The first stage is preliminary exam, second stage is mains exam and last stage is personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?