29th October 2018, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Steps to become a Custom Officer for BCom(Accountancy) student?

Respected Sir/Madam, right now I am pursuing BCom course with Accountancy Honours. I want to become a Custom Officer. So, I would like to know about the steps through which I can become a Custom Officer. Kindly let me know about the steps asap. Thank you!

30th October 2018, 12:24 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a Custom Officer for BCom(Accountancy) student?

Civil Service Examination is conducted by UPSC. The examination is conducted in three stages and you have to appear and qualify in all stages for final selection.

You are eligible to appear in the examination as per your required educational qualification. The age limit is 21-32 years. There is relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

For more information about syllabus and other detail visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
30th October 2018, 02:26 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

You will become eligible to become Custom Officer after qualifying in Custom Officer recruitment examination.

You have to appear and qualify in three stages of Civil Service Examination for final selection. The required qualification to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline.

There is no limitation on discipline and aggregate to appear in the examination.

For detail information about syllabus and other detail visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
31st October 2018, 12:31 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, anyone with bachelor degree in any discipline are eligible to appear for Civil Service Examination and after qualifying in examination will become eligible for recruitment as Custom officer.

The examination is conducted in three stages and candidates have to qualify in each stage of the examination for the final recruitment. The age limit is 21-32 years. There is relaxation in upper age limit for OBC and SC/ST.

To get more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
31st October 2018, 12:35 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Steps to become Custom officer:

1. Apply for Civil Services examination. The criteria for exam is bachelor's degree in any stream and minimum age of 21 years.

2. Pass all stages of exam.

3. Secure a rank that will help you to join Indian Revenue Services Customs and Excise.
31st October 2018, 07:49 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The steps to become Custom officer for Bachelor of Commerce candidate:

>>Candidate must be graduate to apply for Civil Services examination. Those who have done bachelor's degree in any stream with minimum age of 21 years can apply.

>>Candidate must clear written test, mains exam and personal interview for final selection through this exam.

>>You need to join Indian Revenue Services Custom and Excise for final selection as Custom officer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?