1st December 2018, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Steps to become an Income Tax Commissioner for 10th CBSE student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to become the Commissioner in Income Tax Department. Currently, I am studying and preparing for the Board exam of 10th standard with CBSE Board. Can you please help me to know about the steps through which I can achieve my aim?

2nd December 2018, 09:36 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become an Income Tax Commissioner for 10th CBSE student?

Income Tax Officer Eligibility:

To be eligible for becoming an income tax officer one should hold a bachelor's degree of any stream from recognised University.

The candidate must have attained the age of 18 years on 1st July of the year of examination and must not have attained 27 years of age on that date. Upper age limit will be relaxed by 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC / ST candidates.

The aspirant has to procure the application form along with the required information from the employment newspaper generally published in the month of April or official website of SSC. Send this field application form To the Regional centres.
The notification for the examination with relevant details regarding the rules and syllabus is published in the month of April in the employment news.

The exam is consist of preliminary examination, Mains examination and personality test.
2nd December 2018, 10:06 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Steps to become an income tax Commissioner:-

Sorry 10th pass are not eligible for Income Tax Officer post. The basic qualification for becoming an income tax officer is graduation in any discipline from a recognised University.

After graduation you can start studying for UPSC civil service exam.

Clear the Civil Services Exam with fairly good ranking .

Opt for Indian revenue services under CBDT.

Join CBDT as assistant commissioner.

Get promotion and become Income Tax Commissioner.
2nd December 2018, 10:50 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Steps to become an income tax Commissioner:-

After 10th you are not eligible to join an income tax commissioner because the minimum educational qualification is graduation to become Income Tax Officer.

You should complete your graduation from any recognised University in any stream.

Age limit is between 18 years to 27 years.

Candidate should be a citizen of India.

So you need to complete your 12th and then after your graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?