1st December 2018, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Steps to become a Mathematician for BSc(Mathematics) student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have secured 83% in 10th and 77% in 12th. Currently I am studying BSc with Mathematics as I want to become a Mathematician. I would like to know about the steps through which I can achieve my aim. Kindly tell me immediately.

2nd December 2018, 10:40 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a Mathematician for BSc(Mathematics) student?

Mathematician Eligibility:

The minimum educational qualification required for becoming Mathematician is a degree in mathematics or BSc in pure science with strong aptitude for Mathematics.

One has to follow these given steps to become a Mathematician:

After passing their 12th class in science stream with mathematics as one of the subjects must have to pursue graduation in mathematics or BSc Non medical.

At some places, the Master's degree considered as the main requirement for obtaining a job and these places are mostly with search places and lecturers in colleges or universities.

In some cases for PhD degree Commerce students having 60% marks in master degree directly can have admission there.

Institutes offering courses for Mathematician:

Guru Nanak Dev University

Amritsar Madras

Christian College, Chennai

Shri Shankaracharya Mahavidyalaya, Durg

Indian Institute of Technology IIT Indore, Indore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?