22nd July 2016, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Which stream is better for aeronautical engineering, PCM with computer science or PCM with engineering graphics?

I am a bit confused. I am thinking of doing aeronautical engineering. I have passed tenth and now there are two options for me.
1) PCM and computer science.
2) PCM and engineering graphics.
Which option should I choose?

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream is better for aeronautical engineering, PCM with computer science or PCM with engineering graphics?
  2. Can I opt for chemical engineering after choosing PCM+Computer Science?
  3. List of engineering colleges along with their details offering B.Tech course with aeronautical and aerospace engineering stream? I have done 12th with 55% marks in PCM from Chhattisgarh board
  4. Which course is best B.Sc or Engineering?
  5. Criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  7. Am I eligible to study in Aeronautical engineering college after scoring 50% in PCM?
  8. Will other subject marks will be added to PCM to calculate the percentage? -- [New]
  9. How should I takeup Aeronautical engineering after scoring 49% in PCM and overall 60%?
  10. PCM & Engineering Drawing or PCM & Computer Science which stream to take in 11th to become a Civil Engineer?
  11. What should I do further to become an astronaut after completion of 10th?
  12. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get merit seat in Aeronautical Engineering in Hindustan College of Engineering after completing 12th with 85% marks in PCM
  14. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  15. Can I choose PE or Computer Science with PCM in class 11th for pursuing Software Engineering?
  16. PCM and Computer science student can opt for Chemical engineering?
  17. What is the difference between IT engineering and computer science engineering?
  18. Which type of graduation course is better after completion of PCM with 91%?

23rd July 2016, 01:47 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which stream is better for aeronautical engineering, PCM with computer science or PCM with engineering graphics?

In aeronautical engineering you will learn about designing, development, analysis, testing, and production of aircraft. So, it's good if you choose 'PCM with engineering graphics'. It will helps in designing and development of aircraft.

23rd July 2016, 02:21 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which stream is better for aeronautical engineering, PCM with computer science or PCM with engineering graphics?

I would suggest you Engineering graphics among the two options.

Well, the reason of my suggestion is the syllabus of 11th class Engineering Graphics(which I have attached below as well.)

If you see the syllabus, you will get to know that this subjects deals with various sorts of objects, their projections and their dimensional analysis. And this will definitely be helpful to you in your Aeronautical engineering at later stage.

Computer Science is also a good course, but it is basically a course which you would require if you want to go in some IT company afterwards. But since you have made up your mind, you need take this.

Many of your friends might also be taking CS because they are seeing other students doing so. Seriously, at your age the ability to analyse is not there but since you have taken the initiative to ask so, the best option for you according to me will be the Engineering graphics.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2017_syllabus_11_engineering_graphics.pdf(460.9 KB, 49 views)

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?