18th June 2013, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Which stream is better between EEE and ECE being a girl? What are the advantages?

please tell me being a girl which stream is better either eee or ece?
what is it's advantages?
what are the links?

22nd September 2016, 11:31 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream is better between EEE and ECE being a girl? What are the advantages?

ECE stands for Electronics and Communication Engineering and EEE stands for Electrical and Electronics Engineering. Both the streams are good for female candidates who want to pursue Bachelor's degree in Technology.

As compared to ECE, EEE is a bit hard and involves more numerical and conceptual questions. So, if you are one who want to solve mathematics equations and learn good concepts and does not like rote learning then you can choose Electrical and Electronics Engineering.

After completion of engineering, the most preferred engineering exam for Master's degree and for jobs in Public Sector Undertakings, you can apply for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?