2nd June 2011, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Which stream is better for me in medical and non medical?

if i take non-medical with 66% in 10th could i do non-medical and if i am interested in doing physics but not in chemistry and maths so which stream is better for me MEDICAL and NON-MEDICAL.please give me answere in breif.

Related Questions:
6th August 2011, 07:03 PM
sachin200792

Default Re: Which stream is better for me in medical and non medical?

Dear friend, both the medical and non medical streams are good. But to choose one of the streams you can not study just physics putting chemistry and maths aside. You have to choose at least three science subjects i.e. you have to choose physics and chemistry for sure but you can have an options in choosing one of the maths and biology or you can choose both.

It is very good also that you are interested in learning physics. Then I would advice you to choose non medical stream. But the thing is that you cannot learn physics without mathematics. You have to learn maths also to learn physics.

So either way you don't have any option you have to learn physics along with maths and chemistry at least till 12th. After that you can choose to learn physics only for your graduation.
3rd November 2011, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

I want chance in wbjeeb(medical).which writer's books will be read by me.pls give ans
5th January 2012, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

I am confused to choose my career ,i am good in both biology and math now should i go in medical or non medical.
12th January 2012, 03:56 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
if i take non-medical with 66% in 10th could i do non-medical and if i am interested in doing physics but not in chemistry and maths so which stream is better for me MEDICAL and NON-MEDICAL.please give me answere in breif.
HI,
You are totally confused.

For Medical you have to chose
> Physics
> Chemistry
> Biology

For non-medical stream you have to chose
> Physics
> chemistry
> Maths

Now, you decide which is easy for you.
You understand you level you brain.
So according to your interest you can chose your stream.

ALL THE BEST!
17th March 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

after passing the 12th with non medical, can i do pshychology honours?
6th April 2012, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

I'm just done with my 10th exams n waiting 4 my results...i expect above 90...but i don't have any certain interest in any particular subject...even i dnt like maths..my nears dears are advising me to take medical...but I'm confused..what should i opt in 11th keeping in mind a good salary..?
28th January 2013, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

i am confused regarding choosing my career, i am good in both maths and bio.so please guide me as to which stream to choose either medical or non medicle?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?