12th June 2018, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Which stream to opt for in 11th to study for Airplane Pilot course in future?

I want to be an Airplane Pilot. I have just passed my 10th board exam and now will be taking admission in 11th. So, wanted to know about stream selection in 11th which will make me eligible for Pilot courses thereafter.

13th June 2018, 04:20 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream to opt for in 11th to study for Airplane Pilot course in future?

Yeah! It's really a good choice to opt for Airplane Pilot courses. Candidates should decide their aim before getting admission in class 11. In this class, they go for different streams in order to fulfil their goal or aim. I will definitely help you in this case.

As you are interested to do Airplane Pilot courses, you should go for Science stream with PCM(Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) in class 11 and 12. There is a vital reason behind this decision. The minimum qualification required to get CPL(Common Pilot Licence) which is mandatory to become Pilot is class 12 pass in Science stream with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with minimum 60% marks in aggregate. Also, to do Airplane courses, candidates have to do class 12 with Science stream.
13th June 2018, 01:11 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream to opt for in 11th to study for Airplane Pilot course in future?

If you want to join Airplane Pilot course in future then you have to choose following subject in 11th Standard:

Physics

Chemistry

Mathematics

After 12th standard with these subject you are eligible for defense service which will provide you platform for Airplane Pilot Course
13th June 2018, 10:20 PM
ranu shahi

In 11th standard, i suggest you to take PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) to study Airplane Pilot course in Future.
To study any Pilot course, one need to be strong in Physics.
14th June 2018, 06:18 PM
stutiswet2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to be an Airplane Pilot. I have just passed my 10th board exam and now will be taking admission in 11th. So, wanted to know about stream selection in 11th which will make me eligible for Pilot courses thereafter.
You have to choose Science stream to become Airplane Pilot in future. In science stream, you will have to choose Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as your primary subjects. Your eyesight must be 6/6.
16th June 2018, 10:20 AM
mentorseduserv

For becoming an pilot you have to aiming at engineering.

in lay man term you have to opt for pure science in class11 for exploring you career as a pilot.

pure science is PCM i.e physics,chemistry and mathematics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?