23rd August 2020, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Which stream to opt in PUC for studying a degree course in Law and become a Lawyer?

Hi, have just passed my 10th Board exams and about to take admission in 1st PUC. I want to become a Lawyer. So, which stream and subject combination should I opt in PUC to be eligible to study a degree course in Law and become a Lawyer?

25th August 2020, 07:41 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream to opt in PUC for studying a degree course in Law and become a Lawyer?

To become a degree course in Law (either intergrated law course of five years such as B.A.L.L.B., B.Sc.LLB, etc. or LLB three year course), you just need not have to worry about the selection of stream for your Class 12th academics as the minimum education required to pursue integrated degree course in law is Class 12th in any discipline while the same in case LLB 3 year course is simply a bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university.

So, you can opt for any stream as per your interest and strength for your Class 12th to pursue degree in law later on.
25th August 2020, 11:20 PM
Ritika Ritika

Default Re: Which stream to opt in PUC for studying a degree course in Law and become a Lawyer?

B.A. stream, I opt in PUC to be eligible to study a degree course in Law and become a lawyer. Most opted, best with Humanities as it has Sociology and Pol science as subject in 11th & 12th.
26th August 2020, 12:19 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The common eligibility to pursue a law course ( BALLB, LLB etc ) is that candidate must have passed std 12th from a recognised board in any stream.

Entrance examination is conducted for admission in the course.

So, you can pursue any course as per your choice to get admission in law course in higher education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?