13th February 2017, 11:53 AM
ratbag

Which stream should a Diploma in Electronics and Communication choose for B.Tech in between Computer Science and Electronics?

Hello, I have completed Diploma in Electronics and Communication and confused which stream should I choose in between Computer Science and Electronics for B.Tech? Please suggest me.

15th February 2017, 10:54 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which stream should a Diploma in Electronics and Communication choose for B.Tech in between Computer Science and Electronics?

Definitely you should opt Electronics only because you have Electronics background and going forward this domain will help you a lot in future. You can easily understand subjects of Electronics and can get good marks in University exams. Also it will help you while searching jobs because there are so many Electronics company whose eligibility criteria is to have Diploma certification in Electronics. Also its totally depends on your choice, because if you do not have any interest in Core electronics then you should try as per your interest only. You are eligible to opt Computer Science as well as Electronics. So think once again before getting admission in B.Tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?