20th May 2015, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I choose after class 10th if scored 75% in ICSE?

Can someone explain me that which stream should i choose after class 10? Actually i have scored 75% from icse 10 board.

20th May 2015, 09:50 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose after class 10th if scored 75% in ICSE?

# It is very nice that you have scored 75% marks in matriculation. It shows your sincerity and hardwork towards studies.

# As far as selection of stream after matriculation is concerned, it is very difficult to suggest any one.

# It is very difficult to suggest any stream to any student without knowing following factors regarding that concerned student:

* Area of interest of that student
* Intellectual level of that student
* Sincerity of student
* Ability to work hard
* Career/job prospects of that stream

# Candidate has to decide it yourself regarding selection of stream after taking deep consideration of above mentioned factors.

# However, you must take valuable suggestions from your teachers, parents, seniors and well-wishers in this regard.
21st May 2015, 04:02 PM
anil_bhatt

Default Re: Which stream should I choose after class 10th if scored 75% in ICSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can someone explain me that which stream should i choose after class 10? Actually i have scored 75% from icse 10 board.
Out of these, engineering course is most popular and it has got better placement opportunities as well. Some top universities you should look for, are:
1) IITs (all)
2) NITs (all)
3) Lovely Professional University, Punjab
4) Delhi Technological University (DTU)
5) College of Engineering (COE) , Pune
6) ICFAI University
7) Institute of Technical Education & Research(ITER)

Navigate to their website for details regarding admission process, courses offered, fee structure, facilities offered to students, etc.
1st June 2015, 12:55 AM
jhavikas39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After passing 10th you have three option:-
> Science
> Commerce
> Arts

You chose want you want to do in future.
All stream are good.
If you want to excel then you have to work hard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?