15th May 2013, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Which subject is required for computer science, Biology or Maths?

Which subject required for computer science, biology or maths

Related Questions:
  1. Biology with maths or Computer science with Maths: better option after 10th with good skills in Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can a biology student study BSc Computer Science? Where can I study in India? What is the requirement?
  3. DASA scheme eligibility with Maths as non-credit subject? What are compulsory and options subjects in DASA scheme?
  4. What is the career in biology without Maths subject in HSC? Is there any scope in Biology field?
  5. What is the minimum marks required in class 10th to get science, maths stream in class 11th
  6. Which is more easy between Biology and Computer Science?
  7. Which course is best for me to enter into IT field after completing HSc with PCMB?
  8. What's the eligibility criteria and exam date for B.Sc technology? List of top B.Sc(biotechnology) colleges in Tamilnadu?
  9. After B.A English can I do MCA? What is the eligibility of that course?
  10. Which stream should I take between Science and Commerce if I am average student with weaker skills in Maths and Biology?
  11. How to go to MBBS after completing B.Tech?
  12. Sample Test Papers of ONGC Engineer Trainee Exam? Books to prepare for this Exam?
  13. What is the suitable field for girls? Which subject should I choose in 11th between Biology and Computer Science?
  14. What should I do after my 10th class with 88%?
  15. Will I get admission in M.Sc Computer Science after completing B.Sc Maths? Job opportunities and percentage required to get admission in M.Sc Computer Science?
  16. Should I change my main subject to additional subject or leave that main subject? -- [New]
  17. Required Eligibility criteria to do M.Sc in Computer Science of Osmania University? Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Maths, Electronics and Computer Science?
  18. Can a maths, computer science student do BSc Agriculture? Is Biology compulsory?
1st June 2015, 12:53 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject is required for computer science, Biology or Maths?

--> Which subject is required for computer science, Biology or Maths

** For your kind information i want to tell you that if you are planning for bachelor course in Computer science then you simply have to complete your 12th class from non medical stream.

** No medical stream basically includes Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as the main subjects.

** So you simply have to study maths not the biology for the computer science.

** My suggestion to you is that you should have to study with full of your dedication and score good marks in your 12th class because these marks decide your further career plan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?