17th September 2013, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I choose after completion of 10th

after completion of 10th what stream we have take science or arts

1st August 2015, 12:30 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose after completion of 10th

The selection stream for further studies after completing 10th completing 10th completely depends on the personal interest and strength of the student.

Now if you are interested in the Science then there is no need to be thinking about any other stream as science stream is dominant over any stream.

The reasons why i am advising you to opt for the Science stream are as below:-

--> You can change to any stream for your higher studies after your 12th with Science if you are not enjoying the academics of Science but this is not possible when you opt for any other stream.

--> Also Science stream students have much more scopes than scopes of any other stream. Also Science stream students are eligible for any jobs but arts stream are not some of the options for you are as Indian Navy, Indian Air force, Indian Railways, etc. .

But one thing is sure that Science offers much more scopes than any other stream but it requires much more attention towards the academics than the academics of any other stream as Science is a subject of vast possibility.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?