25th November 2016, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become a Software Engineer

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 11th and after completing class 12th I want to become a Software Engineer. I want to know which stream should I choose in class 11th to become a Software Engineer? Please answer as soon as possible.

28th November 2016, 03:46 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become a Software Engineer

To become a Software Engineer, you need to opt for PCM stream in 11th standard. After completion of your 12th standard with PCM stream, you need to appear in engineering entrance examinations like JEE, EAMCET, KCET, BITSAT, etc.,.

If you qualify the entrance examination, you will be called to participate in counselling process according to your examination rank and you will be allotted a seat in a particular college for pursuing engineering course.

You need to opt for CSE/ IT stream for pursuing engineering course. After completion of you engineering course with good subject knowledge, you can find many job opportunities in software companies as a software engineer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?