20th July 2019, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Which stream should I choose in Intermediate to study Aeronautical Engineering?

To become an Aeronautical Engineering should I take Commerce or Science stream in Intermediate's 11th class? If Science, then which subject combination should I choose?

22nd July 2019, 04:56 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose in Intermediate to study Aeronautical Engineering?

The minimum education required for pursuing degree course in Aeronautical Engineering is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognized board of education.

So, in order to pursue degree course in engineering i.e; B.E./B.Tech in any discipline, you are required to opt for science stream with PCM as main subjects for your Class 12th.
23rd July 2019, 12:59 AM
Deepanshu3010

Default Re: Which stream should I choose in Intermediate to study Aeronautical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
To become an Aeronautical Engineering should I take Commerce or Science stream in Intermediate's 11th class? If Science, then which subject combination should I choose?
Aeronautical engineering criteria is given below:
10+2 with science stream with PCM as their subjects, or diploma candidates can also apply for the exam but they should have to clear the entrance examination.
Thus, in 10+2 one can opt science as their subjects to opt for automobile engineering in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?