15th July 2019, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for MA Hindi in Banaras Hindu University (BHU)?

I want to study MA in Hindi from Banaras Hinud University (BHU). So, what is the eligibility criteria and application procedure? Any entrance requirement? Entrance details? When and how should I apply?

18th July 2019, 04:27 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for MA Hindi in Banaras Hindu University (BHU)?

To pursue M.A. i.e; Master of Arts in Hindi course from Banaras Hindu University, you are required to qualify BHU-PET held by BHU once every year.

Further, to pursue the same degree course from BHU, you are required to have completed B.A. (Hons.)/ B.A. with a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate including all subjects studied at B.A. level from a recognized university. Also, you must have Hindi as Hons. subject at B.A. (Hons.) level OR a subject studied in all the three years at B.A. level.

For more details regarding BHU PG admissions, you can refer to the link www.bhuonline.in.
20th July 2019, 01:30 AM
mani98

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for MA Hindi in Banaras Hindu University (BHU)?

BHU PET Eligibility Criteria 2019 – Compulsory Subjects for M.A.

Courses

Eligibility Requirements

M.A. in Arabic/ French/ German/ Marathi/ Persian/ Telugu/ Bengali/ English/ Hindi/ Urdu/ Sanskrit/ AIHC & Arch./ Philosophy/ Geography/ Statistics/ Mathematics/ Home Science

Candidate must have studied the subject at graduation level to which he/ she seeks admissions.

Shastri Hons. Students will also be eligible for M.A. Sanskrit.

Candidates who have studied B.A. (hons.)/ B.A. in the subject Ancient Indian history in all the parts at B.A. level are also eligible for M.A. in Ancient Indian history & Arch.

For Statistics, candidates are required to have studied maths at graduation level.
23rd July 2019, 01:14 AM
Deepanshu3010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study MA in Hindi from Banaras Hinud University (BHU). So, what is the eligibility criteria and application procedure? Any entrance requirement? Entrance details? When and how should I apply?
Eligibility criteria to apply for the MA in hindi in BHU are:
candidate should have 50% in BA/BA(hons.) from a recognized university and those who are in final year can also apply for the same.
Only passing marks are considered for SC/ST candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?