17th July 2020, 07:24 PM
Rimsha shaikh

Which stream and subject group to opt in 11th to do a Graduate degree course in Neurosurgeon?

I wanted to know that can I become a Neurosurgeon if I am not interested in Mathematics and have a keen interest in Science and English. I also wanted to know that which stream should I choose after 10th to become a Neurosurgeon and which course to do at Graduate level?

23rd July 2020, 04:06 PM
Career Saints

Default Re: Which stream and subject group to opt in 11th to do a Graduate degree course in Neurosurgeon?

Hello,
Greetings from Career Saints!
Its the best way to plan your career right after your 10th standard. Its okay if you are not interested in mathematics.

1. You can opt to join PUC and choose Physics, chemistry and Biology as your major subjects.
2. After 12th you should complete MBBS(Bachelors degree) for four and half years followed up by one year and 6 months of compulsory training
3. A three-year course of MS in neurosurgery is required.
4. Following MS neurosurgery a five-year course of M.ch in neurosurgery as a super specialization is required to become a neurosurgeon.

Hope this helps. Good luck.
24th July 2020, 01:23 AM
Subhishna

Default Re: Which stream and subject group to opt in 11th to do a Graduate degree course in Neurosurgeon?

Neurosurgeon is a medical profession. If you want to become a Neurosurgeon, after 10th you should study 12 Science stream with biology a compulsory subject. After 12th you have to study a MBBS degree followed by 2-3 years MS in Neurosurgery.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?