5th April 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Is a student of other state than Punjab eligible for Punjab PMET?

is student of other state other than punjab is eligible for punjab pmet?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for PMET Punjab after doing 12th in bangalore? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible for Punjab, PMET? I have done 12th from Masoori but having residential of Punjab
  3. Is my son eligible to appear for PMET exam if he has done 11th from Bathinda(Punjab) and 12th(PCB) from outside Punjab?
  4. Is a student of other state than Punjab eligible for Punjab PMET?
  5. Am I eligible for PMET, Punjab? I am pursuing my 12th from Chandigarh but parents having domicile of Punjab
  6. Am I eligible for PMET Punjab? I am studying in Punjab
  7. Am I eligible for PMET Punjab? I am studying in HP and my birth place is Chandigarh
  8. Eligibility for Punjab PMET for student of J&K and father from army?
  9. Is my daughter eligible for Punjab PMT if she studies in Himachal Pradesh and resides in Punjab?
  10. Can I get a seat in BDS course in Punjab in Private recognized college on the basis of my rank in PMET?
  11. Will I be eligible to give Punjab PMET for MBBS course? I have completed 12th from school of Chandigarh
  12. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT? I am studying in HP and I was born in Chandigarh. But my parents having domicile of Punjab
  13. Is PIMS Jalandhar under Punjab PMET?
  14. How may I get addmission in PMET ? I've done 11th(PCB) from Bathinda and 12th(PCB) from outside Punjab
  15. How to get MBBS seat in private college after scoring 827 rank in Punjab PMET?
  16. Will I get a seat in Punjab Medical College after scoring 372 marks in Punjab PMET? Any chance for MBBS or BDS?
  17. Tips on how to prepare for AIIMS-PMT for MBBS 2011?
  18. Am I eligible for PMET course if I am a bonafide of Punjab and residing with my parents in J&K? What is the procedure to apply?
24th July 2012, 09:33 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is a student of other state than Punjab eligible for Punjab PMET?

hello,
yes you can give pmet.
as they have criteria as
The candidate should have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination and the qualifying examination as a regular candidate from a recognized institution / university. The 10+2 or equivalent examination.
24th July 2012, 09:35 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is student of other state other than punjab is eligible for punjab pmet?

Candidate seeking to appear in the Punjab Medical Entrance Test – PMET, must have passed or appeared in the +2 level of Examination from a recognized Institution situated in the State of Punjab. Candidate must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English in the same. One must have attained the age of seventeen years as on 31st of December of the year of admission. The candidate appearing in the test must be bonafide resident of Punjab.

The Punjab Medical Entrance Test – PMET is conducted by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot and for detail information one may refer to the same.
24th July 2012, 10:29 PM
NEETATRIPATHI92

respected sir/mam,

eligibility criteria:

--must have pass 12th class physics,chemistry,biology with minimum aggregate :50%

--minimum age 18 yrs

--candidate of punjab is necessary for this exam

exam pattern:

objective questions :total 200 questions

question are asked from 11th & 12th class

from subject physics,chemistry,biology

all the best

work hard and live your dream
18th February 2021, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to give pmet after doing 12 from jmmu?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?