26th July 2018, 01:48 PM
rathrighosh

Study Materials to prepare for MA(History) entrance exam of Calcutta University

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to appear in the entrance exam for admission in MA(History) course in Calcutta University. I just want to know about the study materials through which I can prepare for this entrance exam.

20th December 2022, 12:05 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Study Materials to prepare for MA(History) entrance exam of Calcutta University

conducted entrance exam is expected to be more like an aptitude test , there are several books that one can refer to while preparing for the same.

A new approach to reasoning
Verbal and non verbal

Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning
R S Agarwal

General Knowledge by
Arihant Experts

Sample test and mock exam papers for Calcutta university or even Aptitude tests , in general helps you understand your weaknesses and strength.
Attempting previous year question papers will help you understand the kind of questions which are commonly asked during the university entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?