4th September 2012, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for DRDO Entrance Exam being a Chemistry Graduate from University of Calcutta? How to prepare for this Exam?

sir,i am a chemistry graduate from University of Calcutta(2009-12,62%).Pl can you tell me if i am eligible for the entrance exam of DRDO??? If yes,then pl tell me how to prepare for the concerned examination? Puja Chakraborty,kolkata

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for the entrance exam of DRDO? I am a Chemistry Graduate from Chemistry
  2. Am I eligible for DRDO entrance exam? How to prepare for the exam?
  3. How canI get admission in B.Com LLB 3 years course under Calcutta University? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  4. Am I eligible to get job in DRDO if pursuing B.Sc(Chemistry)? Is there any entrance exam available for it?
  5. entrance exam for M.SC(chemistry) from Calcutta University after graduation
  6. Can I be eligible for DRDO Exam after completion of B.Sc in Industrial Chemistry?
  7. Am I eligible for doing Chemstry hons in colleges like Presidency or any other colleges under Calcutta University after scoring 53/100?
  8. Would I be eligible to appear for SSC exam after passing commerce with 39%?
  9. Why BCA holders are not eligible while B.Sc are eligible for DRDO 2015? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible for GATE Exam after completion of B.Sc with Chemistry? How to prepare for the Exam and Syllabus for the Exam?
  11. Am I eligible for DRDO exam after scoring 75% in BSc?
  12. What is the eligibility for CAT entrance exam? I am a student of university of calcutta
  13. Journalism: How to prepare to get through the entrance exam of premier colleges of journalism in india?
  14. How to prepare for Msc chemistry Entrance exam in osmania university? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for LLB exam of Calcutta University after scoring 63% in 12th at the age of 24?
  16. Eligibility for MSc biochemistry in Calcutta university and Mumbai university?
  17. Does Calcutta University offers BCA? Eligibility for admission?
  18. Chemistry syllabus for DRDO exam?
13th October 2012, 01:47 AM
harish7star

Smile Re: Am I eligible for DRDO Entrance Exam being a Chemistry Graduate from University of Calcutta? How to prepare for this Exam?

Dear Pooja Chakraborty,
I am very happy to see ur post.
As u asked you are eligible to write drdo entrance exam.
And for the preparation, u must follow the drdo chemistry research work and current issues going on in those labs.
And for these jobs, specialization in material chemistry is preferable.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?