2nd March 2012, 10:58 AM
sasangi

Study Materials to prepare for TANCET Exam for ECE stream?

please i need tancet materials for ece
can u send me soon.

19th February 2013, 08:22 PM
Jenittarajashree

Thumbs up Re: Study Materials to prepare for TANCET Exam for ECE stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasangi View Post
please i need tancet materials for ece
can u send me soon.
TANCET stands for Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test and the examination is conducted by the Anna University with the authority issued by the Tamil Nadu Government for the purpose of admission of students to the professional PG courses offered by Anna University and its affiliated colleges including government and private colleges in the state of Tamil Nadu. The examination is being conducted once in a year.

Pattern of TANCET Examination

M. Tech/M.E./M. Arch/M. Plan: For these courses, TANCET examination will be conducted in three parts as given below:

• Part – I - Engineering Mathematics

• Part – II – Basic Engineering & Science

• Part – III – Specialization subject and candidates can choose their specialization from a list of 14 subjects offered under this category

Part I of TANCET for M. Tech/M.E/M. Arch/M. Plan admissions will have 30 objective type questions, Part II will have 45 objective type questions and Part III will have 40 multiple choice questions and for every wrong answer in this examination there will be a deduction of 1/4th mark.

How to prepare for TANCET Examination?

Here are some useful tips for candidates preparing for their TANCET Examination, irrespective of the course for which they wish to join:

Study materials: When preparing for TANCET, candidates will have to focus on quality books meant for TANCET preparation and some of the reference books are:

• ‘TANCET MCA – Anna University’ by V.V.K. Subburaj

• ‘TANCET MBA – Anna University’ by E.S. Ramasamy

• ‘Quantitative Aptitude’ By R.S. Agarwal And S. Chand

• “Reasoning Textbook’ By R.S. Agarwal And S. Chand

• ‘Numerical Methods’ by Srimanta Pal

• Power System Analysis, T.K. Nagsarkar, M. S. Sukhija

Effective Time Management: Time Management is an important factor to be considered when practicing for TANCET Examination. While preparing, candidates should practice well in such a way that they can manage the allotted time in an effective manner since completion of the paper within the given time is highly mandatory instead of last minute rush of answering.

Practice with past papers: Practicing well is highly essential and if and only when the candidates practice with the previous years question papers like conducting mock test themselves so that they will be able to effectively manage to solve the paper easily within a timeline.

Beware of Negative marks: Since TANCET examination has negative marking for every wrong answer; candidates will have to be careful when answering the question. Thorough reading of the questions before answering is essential so that wrong answers can be avoided.

Genuine effort can bring success and all the best for candidates to get through TANCET examination by putting their effort right from the initial stage of preparation to justify the proverb in English “Practice makes man perfect”.

Herewith I have attached the previous question papers.

Download the attached document.

Prepare well.

All the very best......
Attached Files
File Type: pdf aupnewtancet.pdf(1.81 MB, 1043 views)
File Type: pdf AUPtancetmaths.pdf(431.2 KB, 897 views)
7th December 2013, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Study Materials to prepare for TANCET Exam for ECE stream?

Tancet ece books
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?