28th February 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Which are the study materials for TRB exam? I am planning to apply as a Mathematics lecturer?

i am planning to apply mathematics lecturer what is the related meterial for trb exam

Related Questions:
  1. Reference books for TRB exam? I am planning to apply for lecturer post in Physics in Polytechnic
  2. Study Materials for Chemistry to prepare for TRB Exam being a Graduate in Chemistry?
  3. Study material for commerce to write TRB exam?
  4. How to apply for TRB Exam of this year?
  5. How to prepare for TRB Exam? Need study materials for Botany subject? -- [New]
  6. How to apply for TRB for the post of lecturer in Engineering Colleges? What are the qualifications required?
  7. Can I apply for TRB Exam for Lecturer Job in Polytechnic college having completed B.Tech in IT? Procedure to apply for this Exam?
  8. How can I get direct admission to study PhD in Mathematics if completed M.Sc and working as a Lecturer?
  9. Study material for TET and TRB exam? I have finished MSc, B.Ed
  10. Can I write TRB entrance exam after having 6 years experience in polytechnic as a lecturer in mechanical engineering?
  11. Any possibility to appear for TRB exam after completing MSc in mathematics?
  12. Study Materials to prepare for GATE Exam for Mathematics?
  13. Can I appear for TRB Exam being a candidate of going to complete B.E. this year?
  14. Date of announcement of exam date of TRB for the lecturer post for Polytechnic Colleges?
  15. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  16. Date of TRB exam for the post of lecturer in polytechnic colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Model Question Papers of TRB Exam for Mathematics?
  18. Should I study M.Sc in Mathematics if completed B.Sc General?
25th March 2012, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the study materials for TRB exam? I am planning to apply as a Mathematics lecturer?

I am planning to apply for Lecturer in Physics (Non Engineering) for Government Polytechnic Colleges. I got the syllabus from the TRB website for 2012. Please suggest me some reference book and also let me know where I can find the past papers.
15th August 2013, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the study materials for TRB exam? I am planning to apply as a Mathematics lecturer?

i am complete msc maths i want to apply for exam polytechnic trb.
if anybody have 2012 question paper send me
my mail id [email protected]
15th March 2014, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

please send me chemistry old questions for polytechnic lecturer to my mail [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?