10th June 2018, 12:01 AM
AkalyaMathi

In which subject a candidate should do his Post Graduation in order to get into ISRO?

Sir, I have completed my graduation in Chemical Engineering. I want to know some information about Post Graduation courses that will help me to join ISRO. So, please let me the best subject in which I can do my Post Graduation.

25th November 2022, 11:21 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which subject a candidate should do his Post Graduation in order to get into ISRO?

To become a space scientist in ISRO , you must persue an engineering or science course.

ISRO recruits professional with masters in mechanical, electrical or computer engineering or a PhD in Astronomy , physics or mathematics.
Thus you can any of the above subject in your post graduation.

To get direct entry after post graduation , candidate has to appear in selection procedure and it involves a written exam and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?