12th April 2018, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Which subject combination is favourable to get Government jobs in 11th Arts?

Hello Sir, I have just given my 10th Board exam and I will take Arts in 11th standard. I want to get Government jobs near future. So, please let me know which subject combination I should choose so that I can get Government jobs easily?

14th April 2018, 12:58 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject combination is favourable to get Government jobs in 11th Arts?

All subject combinations in class 11 & 12 Arts stream are good for getting government jobs in future. There are UPSC , WBCS etc. civil service jobs and SSC type staff jobs etc. are available as government jobs after completing class 11 & 12 and graduation in Arts stream.For this above mentioned exams , no subject will get extra priority in order to get government jobs easily.

So, I want to suggest you to select subject combinations based on your interest and do your best in all exams. You will definitely get jobs easily.
14th April 2018, 05:08 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject combination is favourable to get Government jobs in 11th Arts?

To get recruitment in non core government jobs such as in banking, railway, defence service etc there is no limitation on discipline of 12th or other academic degree.

So, you can pursue any stream if you just want to a government jobs. But if you want to get admission in core jobs you need to have degree in particular stream.

For more information mention the job for which you want to appear for entrance examination.
14th April 2018, 06:48 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

If personally I tell then I would like to tell you that whatever the combination you choose as per your interest in your 11th standard but one of them should be mathematics because nowadays every where there would be a entrance examination in order to get government job and mathematics is very compulsory.
So choose a combination as per your interest and also include mathematics in it.
14th April 2018, 10:09 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

As you have given your 10th board exams and now you are thinking of the subject combination to take in Arts stream then I would like to tell you that you should go with your interest and you should opt the subjects in which you are really interested because that would be prolific for you in the future.
15th April 2018, 11:05 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

For recruitment in government jobs you have to appear and qualify for entrance examination.

The common eligibility to appear for government jobs recruitment examination is that :

Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

There is no limitation on discipline of 12th to appear for examination.

The age limit and other criteria varies with examination.

So, you can appear for examination and after qualifying in various stages of examination will become eligible for recruitment in jobs.

You can pursue 12th in any stream. For core jobs you have to complete your study in a specific stream as per requirement.
15th April 2018, 11:37 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You can select any subject combination as per your interest in subjects. After 12th, you will be eligible for few exams like SSC CHSL, IB Security Assistant exam etc.

But after Bachelor's degree in Arts, you can apply for exams like:

1. SSC CGL exam.

2. Banking sector entrance exams.

3. Civil Services exam.

4. State Public Service Commission exam.

5. SSC CPO exam.
27th August 2020, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Now with new education policy 2020..i want to know which subjects from class 9 ..got priority to get govt jobs..
30th May 2023, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

I completed my 11&12 boards in science stream.Now I shall go for Govt. job exams. What subject stream is better in graduation to get a govt. Job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?