9th January 2012, 12:13 AM
thaarani priya

Which subject is the most important for Chemical Engineering?

what the most important to chemical engineering?..please tell me which one is the best

Related Questions:
  1. University of Pune-Chemical Engineering, 3rd Semester-Process Calculation Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. Which optional subjects suits for chemical engineering
  3. Eligibility to get job of a Chemical Engineer after diploma in Chemical Engineering or is it necessary to do B.Tech?
  4. Where should I look for chemical engineering jobs? I have passed B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
  5. Which option subject is preferred for chemical engineering for indian forest exam
  6. What are the chemical engineering job opportunities?
  7. Eligibility to apply for CSIR-NET(Chemical Sciences) for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) candidate? -- [New]
  8. Which is the best course in engineering? What is the future of Chemical Engineering?
  9. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
  10. Is Biology important for B.Pharma as well?
  11. Important topics to prepare for June CSIR-NET(Chemical Sciences)?
  12. How to pursue M.Tech in chemical engineering after completing B.E in chemical engineering?
  13. Is there B.E. course after completing Diploma in Petrochemical?
  14. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering in India? Monthly salary after Chemical Engineering? Best company for chemical engineering? Future of Computer and Electronics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to take B.E in Chemical after passing chemical engineering in IOCL
  16. What is the marks weight-age in GATE exam? Which are the important subjects for chemical engineering in GATE?
  17. How can I prepare to crack CSIR-NET(Chemical Science) being a Pharmacy Postgraduate?
  18. Eligibility to apply and important dates of PSU recruitment exams for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student?
13th June 2012, 11:05 PM

Default Re: Which subject is the most important for Chemical Engineering?

Basically it depends on some general subjects which are chemical engineering thermoidynamics, fluids, heat and mass transfer, molecular and statistical thermo, chemical process designs, chemical reaction engineering , organic chemistry (reactions, products etc of carbon) and practicals of chemistry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?