7th December 2020, 12:04 PM
mittalmia

Which subject should I opt to appear in the UGC NET being an MTech Civil student?

Hello, I am an MTech student of Civil Engineering. I am confused as to what subject to be choose for the UGC NET. I want to qualify the JRF for the Assistant Professor position. Please help me in this regard.

11th December 2020, 02:50 PM
Jaishree Sukhwani

Default Re: Which subject should I opt to appear in the UGC NET being an MTech Civil student?

Candidate, graduate in Civil Engineering are eligible for UGC NET exam. The educational qualification required for UGC NET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for UGC NET exam.
CSIR NET is conducted for 5 subjects namely Chemical Science, Earth Science, Life Science, Mathematical Science. You can choose subject any of them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?