27th January 2016, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

For which subjects I can apply to be a government teacher having qualified PRT and TGT both?

hello,
I have done B.com A/c Hons than B.ed And M.ed and I am qualified for ctet 2015 in Prt and Tgt both... now I would like to know that for what subject I can apply to government teacher vacancy to get job soon...please give me the right direction...

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream should I opt for my 12th either science or commerce? What career option should I opt either medical or engineering after 12th?
  2. Last 5 years question papers of TGT, PRT and CTET mains exam?
  3. Is there any placement vacancy for TGT English, TGT SS or TGT Computer Teacher in state government schools?
  4. Procedure to apply in UP Government Primary Teacher recruitment if qualified in UPTET and NTT 2 years course?
  5. Am I eligible for TGT or PRT English teacher? I have completed my schooling in KVS Tatanagar
  6. Syllabus of PRT teacher and TGT in English of second descriptive paper?
  7. Eligibility criteria for PRT teacher posts in Jammu?
  8. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?
  9. Eligibility criteria for TGT 2015 for Hindi Teacher in UP?
  10. Date of PRT and TGT results?
  11. Can I do my B.Ed from English if it was not a subject during my graduation? How to prepare for TGT?
  12. Am I eligible for TGT government teacher after scoring 53% in graduation non medical
  13. Maximum age limit to apply for government teacher in Delhi TGT?
  14. Sample/previous years solved question papers for TGT Hindi and PRT mains exam?
  15. When is the exam of KVS PRT and TGT?
  16. Qualification needed for PGT exam of UP? Date of sale of the forms?
  17. Date of result for KVS PT and date of mains exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the date of the announcement of results for the post of TGT and PRT?
27th January 2016, 09:38 PM
kantraman

Default Re: For which subjects I can apply to be a government teacher having qualified PRT and TGT both?

You can apply for TGT and PRT both but preferance should be given to TGT as you are getting the TGT post directly otherwise after getting PRT job you may achieve this TGT job after promotion only.
28th January 2016, 10:49 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For which subjects I can apply to be a government teacher having qualified PRT and TGT both?

You can opt for any subject in which you are qualified and have degree.
Both are good but you should give preference to TGT as because you get job directly with this. But when you opt for PRT you get TGT job only after promotion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?