31st July 2011, 08:02 AM
satyabrata singh

Which subjects I choose for IAS Exam having completed BBA? Which coaching centers are good for IAS?

sir/madam ,
i m complete BBA. utkal university. i want to aply I.A.S plz help me .what is my subject(syllabus).where is the coaching center .help me plz. reply soon.

Related Questions:
  1. How to choose a particular coaching centre for IAS exam?
  2. After b.tech should I go for IAS ?
  3. Is it possible to fill IAS prelims form using 2nd graduation degree? -- [New]
  4. Is it better to choose subjects other than i had in graduation for IAS preparations?
  5. Which Coaching center is good for IAS Exam? Which Optional subject should I opt for this Exam between History and Geography?
  6. List of coaching centers in Bangalore for IAS preparation in law and public administration?
  7. How much time I have to spend to prepare for IAS? Good Coaching centers for this Exam? When will be the Exam for this?
  8. Syllabus for IAS Exam? Coaching centers in Gujarat and Ahmedabad for IAS Exam? Other detailed information regarding IAS Exam?
  9. Which is the best way to prepare for IAS Exam? Which optional subjects should I choose for this exam being a candidate from B.Com course?
  10. Should I prefer B.Tech or degree to become IAS?
  11. Good coaching centers for IAS in Bangalore?
  12. Which subjects I can choose for IAS Preliminary Exam and Main Exam having completed BE in ECE?
  13. Procedure to become an IAS? What subjects to choose for IAS Exam?
  14. Best Coaching centers for IAS Exam in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which subjects to choose for IAS prelims if I am a B.Com student? Do I need any coaching for that?
  16. How many subjects to choose for IAS? Previous years question papers for EE engineering?
  17. Which subjects can I choose as Optional for IAS Exam having completed CSE?
  18. How to join IAS exam after passing B.Tech? Which subjects should I choose as optional subject?
31st July 2011, 12:51 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subjects I choose for IAS Exam having completed BBA? Which coaching centers are good for IAS?

hi dear
here i briefly describe IAS entrance exam criteria:-

*Candidate pass graduation
*Age- 21 to 30 years
5 years relaxation for SC/ST candidate
3 years relaxation for OBC candidate

*maximum attempts 4 times for general
7 times for OBC
No limits for SC/ST candidate

Generally 2 parts of exam
1)preliminary exam
2)final exam

in priliminary there is 2 subject
1)General knowledge
2)optional subject...............
31st July 2011, 05:03 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subjects I choose for IAS Exam having completed BBA? Which coaching centers are good for IAS?

hi...the subjects that you should choose shoeld be such that you have interest in it and also have some prior knowledge of it because starting and studying an entire new subject will be really an tough job for any one and aslo see that generally people choose the optionals such that the syllabus of these subjects match with the syllabus of the general studies paper so that the work load is reduced that,thats why peopel say that general sudies and political science are one of the safest papers in the indian administrative services exam ,
also the coaching centre which are the best in delhi are vajiram and ravi,chanakya academy and also jains ias academy ,
i am also attaching the 2011 exam notification from there you can see the list of subjects and various others elegibility criterias
Attached Files
File Type: pdf cs2011_eng.pdf(346.2 KB, 133 views)
16th September 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam i completed B.B.A and i want to take subject marketing in IAS exam is it right combination or
curret basis on syllabus
18th December 2011, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam
I am a student of b.com and doing c.a(final) as well.. i want to be an income tax commissioner... so please suggest me subjcts to choose.....
Thank you..
22nd December 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam
I am a student of b.tech(it)... what are the basic steps for IAS exam preparation....
Thank You.......
20th July 2012, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my BBA & i wish to apply for the upsc exam. But I'm confused regarding the subjects to choose. Which would be the best one? Kindly guide me through this.
29th July 2012, 06:15 AM
Unregistered

i have a degree of b.com(p) from d.u and i socred good marks in acounting but i totally confused ...... account is good for me as second optional subject
27th August 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

I am student of 4th year food engineering. which optional subjects should i opt for this exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?