5th January 2017, 06:52 PM
Riyagoyal

Which subjects should I choose in 11th with Economics to get job in Banks? Is there any course available for it?

Hello sir, I have passed 10th and want to get job in Banks. Which subjects should I choose in 11th with Economics for it? Is there any courses available for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the elective and vocation subjects in class 11th, 12th
  2. What subjects should I choose in 11th class for economic honors?
  3. Which is better to study as an Optional subject among Maths, Economics and IP in 11th Commerce?
  4. Which stream should I choose after 12th in order to become a Bank Manager?
  5. What is the scope of Commerce with Economics over Science if want to study in 11th?
  6. Subjects to choose for Master degree after M.Sc in Economics?
  7. Which subjects should i choose in 11th with aim of being an IAS?
  8. Colleges providing combination of English, Economics as basic subjects and Psychology as optional subjects? Which course should I go for after opting for Maths in 11th and 12th?
  9. Preferred subjects to opt in 11th in order to do CA later?
  10. What optional subjects should I choose in class 11th? I want to give PMT after completing my secondary education
  11. Which field is the best for getting through IAS exam? What to do after 12th in order to become an IAS? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it possible to appear for HSC examination in science stream?
  13. What are the optional subjects in 11th with Humanities?
  14. Options available to me after 11th and 12th with Economics and Accounts as optional subjects?
  15. Which subjects an M.Com student can choose for NET?
  16. Which stream should i choose after class 10 in Context of a better future prospective?
  17. Which subjects should I opt in 11th to get Railway job? How to manage time for the preparation of Railway exam along with 11th?
  18. Which subjects should I choose in class 11th for Medical?
6th January 2017, 06:44 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which subjects should I choose in 11th with Economics to get job in Banks? Is there any course available for it?

To get a job in banks candidates must have completed their graduation in any stream from a recognized university. There is no specific subjects or stream for getting a job in banks. Thanks
6th January 2017, 07:28 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subjects should I choose in 11th with Economics to get job in Banks? Is there any course available for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riyagoyal View Post
Hello sir, I have passed 10th and want to get job in Banks. Which subjects should I choose in 11th with Economics for it? Is there any courses available for it?
To get jobs in Banks, you will have to choose Commerce stream subjects like:
  • Economics
  • Entrepreneurship
  • English
  • Business Studies
  • Accountancy

After pursuing these subjects upto 12th standard, you will have to pursue graduation course like B.Com or BBA.

After which, you can apply for Bank exams like IBPS, SBI PO, ICICI PO, etc.
14th February 2021, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Can I choose bio maths for bank manager
13th September 2021, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

I want to be a banker in future and i don't relly know the subject to choose,pls help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?