16th May 2012, 12:54 PM
pankaj raut

Which subjects are there in MS? What is the scope after completing MS from USA?

Which subjects are in ms,what is the scope after completing the MS from usa

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects are there in MS? What is the scope after completing MS from USA?
  2. Which stream has wide scope in USA among Science and Commerce?
  3. What should I take in M.Sc which has got some scope in USA?
  4. Which subjects should I choose as optional for IAS exam after C.A?
  5. Which country is best to study MBBS among China and US? Benefits of study MBBS in China and US? -- [New]
  6. After completing Pharma MBA from India is there any job/further studies scope in USA?
  7. Is there any scope in B.A? Subjects that I should choose? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which university to join after doing B.Tech from India? What is the scope of M.Tech in USA?
  9. What should I take either Science or Commerce to get good job in America? Is it correct that there is no scope for Commerce in USA?
  10. How to do research in genetics from USA after completing MBBS in India?
  11. Which course in better among CA, CS, CFA and ICWA for MBA candidate? Scope of CFA and CPA in USA after completing MBA?
  12. Which subjects should I take in MBA after completing B.A(Bad at Maths)? Steps in detail for applying for MBA in USA?
  13. Scope in USA after doing MS in India? What are the available options?
  14. Is there any job scope of B-DES course in USA?
  15. Scope available in USA after completing M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics from Rajiv Gandhi University and while working in Pharma Company?
  16. I hav completed BDS from India and want to pursue further career in USA. Is it compulsory to finish DDS before doing a Post graduate course from USA?
  17. What will be the salary offered for me after completion of MBA in USA? Career scope for this course in USA?
  18. Scope of Geology in India and Abroad
13th May 2013, 09:02 PM
banacareer

Default Re: Which subjects are there in MS? What is the scope after completing MS from USA?

Hi,

There are some top degree colleges here:
U.S. Universities caste an attraction to international students. The surveys say that over 500,000 international students are pursuing their higher education degrees in the U.S because of following reasons:

Excellent Academics
High Quality Research
Excellent lab facilities
Novelty in Course Curriculum
Work Programs
Reorganization of International Students.

GRE scores are required for admissions to most colleges in U.S.A., some colleges in Canada and a few in other countries.

Not only a good GRE score is a factor in your admission to the top program but also good Statement of Purpose(SOP), recommendations and resume further strengthen your scope to live your dream of getting admission in worlds best universities.

MS into Computer Science
MS into Aerospace
MS into Chemical
MS into Computers
MS into Electrical
MS into Industrial and Manufacturing
MS into Information Security and Information System
MS into Material Science
MS into Mechanical
MS into Mathematical Finance
MS into Petroleum
MS into Speech Language Pathology
14th May 2013, 12:19 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subjects are there in MS? What is the scope after completing MS from USA?

List of Subjects for MS:

Logic and Applications in
Computer Science

Level Set Methods

Automata-Based Complexity

Information Theory

Approximations, NP-
Completeness and Algorithms

Topics in Combinatorial
Algorithms

Computational Geometry

Advanced Topics in Program
Analysis

Formal Specification and
Verification

Automated Verification

Data and Knowledge Bases

Various - Click here for a
list of 290s and the subject
areas they cover for M.S.

ALL THE BEST.
13th December 2013, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

I had completed mechanical engineering can I able to do MS in aerospace
23rd December 2013, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Howmany subjects are there in MS in Computer Science and what are they(total)?
7th January 2014, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

which subjects will be their in electronics and communication engineering to study in usa after B-tech
28th January 2014, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Hiiii. I had completed my B.tech(ECE). I want to do MS in any country according to my GRE rank but i want to know on which subject i should do MS in electronics.. please suggest me the subject in electronics
21st March 2014, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

I have done b.tech in metallurgy. I want to change my field. What subjects can I do for MS in that case ?
11th June 2014, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

haiii i had completed my B.Tech (Information Technology).i want to studies in us but which subject to take the ms and which is help full to my career. please tell me
19th September 2014, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

I m a civil engineer...want to do MS but can you please tell there is any subject in MS related to civil engineering...?
22nd October 2014, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

I want to do MS in India followed by PhD ( if possible followed by post doctorate abroad). Which subject should I choose? I want to get a research job(not teaching job).
28th December 2014, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

I'm final year student btech (EE) How to get admission in MS
& How many subjects are there.
2nd January 2016, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

I want to do MS in drawing related subject ..so can u say me that subject names ?
14th September 2016, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I've completed BE(E&C) and am currently working as a Test engineer (QE). Which stream/Subject of choice would suite my profile, to pursue Masters? Kindly suggest.
4th November 2020, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Hii , I have completed my engineering in Electronics and Communications Stream. Which stream i need to choose for my masters? and moreover I want to enter into software field after my masters.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?