20th May 2011, 09:45 PM
meetasanoria

Which are the suitable courses for me after 12th commerce without Maths?

hey i have recently given 12 exam from commerce site without maths can you suggest me what to do which is beneficial to me in my future and i have interest in computers mostly in multimedia ......... so plz suggest me most suitable courses and with the name of the center which provide education of that corses..........
Tanking you
Hope you will suggest me best for me

24th June 2011, 02:35 AM

Default Re: Which are the suitable courses for me after 12th commerce without Maths?

After competing 12th commerce without math you can not do mba/mca,CA courses.
You can only apply for B.COM,BBA after that you apply for any bankingt jobs.
have a nice day
25th June 2011, 08:45 PM
Ramjash
Member+

Default Re: Which are the suitable courses for me after 12th commerce without Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by meetasanoria View Post
hey i have recently given 12 exam from commerce site without maths can you suggest me what to do which is beneficial to me in my future and i have interest in computers mostly in multimedia ......... so plz suggest me most suitable courses and with the name of the center which provide education of that corses..........
Tanking you
Hope you will suggest me best for me
Dear Friend,

One of the best course for you is CA. Please go for that.

You can do your graduation better opportunity in various fields.
Choice is yours please give preference accordingly as per you interest.

Regards,

Ramjash
1st July 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

i am taken admission for baf in l s raheja collegenow i am geting bmm in upg college which is better then raheja but the course is different plz tell me which course is better in future for getting job
6th July 2011, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

i got 47% in 12th this year without maths. Plz suggest me wat i do
20th August 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

i have pass my 12 with 61% without maths.. and i m pursuing b.com h ....i have also done 1 year diploma in office management... can you suggest me what should i do for immediate job ..i m confusing with ca, cs,icwa, mba... i m not able to make out which is best for me..
14th November 2011, 02:30 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hello friend

After competing 12th commerce without math you can not do mba/mca,CA courses.
You can only apply for B.COM,BBA,BCA
8th December 2011, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

i am 12th passed frm commerce without maths and i want a job in govt sector...what to do i dont know
18th January 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

i am 12th standard student frm commerce without maths which course will be suitable for me after 12th?
5th February 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

what about cs ?
20th March 2012, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

is there any entrance exam for bmm course after 12th..?are we required to join any classes for it in first year?nd can u provide me d latest cut off list of d top colleges in mumbai for d bmm course ??
6th April 2012, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

i want ask about short term r.j course after 10 2 with commerce
11th March 2013, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th standard student, my subjects are commerce, accounts, Economics & Computer science. Pls. tell me which course shall I study? I am an average student
29th March 2013, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

plzzz tell me after 12th how cn i do DIET i m intrested in teaching course................plzzzzzz tell me m so cnfused
13th June 2013, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

suggest me any good curses after 12th mail me [email protected]
14th June 2013, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

I want to do my Bachelor's from Australia in accounting/financing sector,is it necessary to have maths in class 12th for studying accounting in Australia,as i was not having maths in my 12th ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?