23rd August 2010, 11:22 AM
vml

Any opportunities for me to do internship in summer training while doing IDD part 3 in Electrical Engineering?

hello im vimal kumar pursuing IDD part 3 in electrical engg,nd interested to do internship in my summer vacation so i kindly request you to contact me if there are any opportunities for me
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Which Companies provide Summer internship for Electronics and Electrical Engineering students? What is the procedure to apply for internship? -- [New]
  2. Companies offering summer training or internship to B.Tech Aerospace Engineering students?
  3. What is the procedure followed for applying summer internship in IISC if I am from Electrical and Electronics background?
  4. Summer Internship for B.Tech(EEE) student in NCR and Delhi?
  5. How to apply for internship in automobile sector during 3rd year Automobile Engineering?
  6. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  7. List of core companies which provides summer internship for Electrical Engineering students?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in Railways? Can B.Tech student do summer internship there?
  9. Eligibility to do Summer Internship for 2nd year B.E. Electrical and Electronics Engineering student?
  10. Internship for Electrical 2nd year student during summer vacation in Kolkata?
  11. Internship for Electrical 2nd year student during summer vacation in Kolkata?
  12. List of companies to do internship while doing 2nd year Electrical engineering?
  13. What are the internship opportunities for mechanical engineering students?
  14. Companies in Delhi NCR and U.P. for Summer Internship/Training programme in Civil Engineering?
  15. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to apply for 2 months Summer Internship in IOCL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. Summer internship for 1st year undergraduate (electrical engineering)?
  18. Am I eligible to do Summer Internship in NTPC being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech course in Electrical Engineering? Required procedure for this?
20th July 2011, 11:54 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Any opportunities for me to do internship in summer training while doing IDD part 3 in Electrical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vml View Post
hello im vimal kumar pursuing IDD part 3 in electrical engg,nd interested to do internship in my summer vacation so i kindly request you to contact me if there are any opportunities for me
thank you
Dear friend sure you can summer internship in any company..........

some company name is given,

1.NTPC

2.ONGC

3.POWER GRID

4.BHEL

5.RAILWAY

6.IOCL

7.BSNL

8.BPCL

9.NHPC

10.ITC

This type of too many company in which you can do summer training.........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?