20th February 2011, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Is summer training in NHPC useful for Electrical and Electronics engineer?

I am an electrical engineering student of third year, i want to know whether pursuing summer training in nhpc would be useful for me?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer training in Kolkata, Bokaro after passing B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering
  2. List of companies and courses that I should opt for summer training during the engineering degree?
  3. How can I apply for training? I am a student of B.E electrical and electronics engineering
  4. How to apply for Internship during summer vacations in NHPC for Electrical student? Eligibility to apply?
  5. Which company should I prefer for summer training, NHPC(Faridabad) or Sonalika(hosiarpur)
  6. Which are the companies related to electrical engineering which give summer training
  7. Which summer training should i go for, being a Electrical & Electronics student?
  8. How to apply for summer internship/training in PSU's like BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, NTPC, NHPC? What is the minimum criteria for application? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List best summer training companies in Jaipur for Electronics students?
  10. How to do summer training in BHEL Haridwar if I am a student of electrical and electronics engineering?
  11. How to do summer training in BHEL Haridwar if I am a student of electrical and electronics engineering?
  12. Is there any course in NTPC for EEE students?
  13. What are the topics for my major training? I am a electronics and instrumentation engineer
  14. Is there summer internship training available in Bharath petroleum cooperation for electronics engineer students?
  15. Which course to choose for my summer training? -- [New]
  16. Summer internship in BHEL being a 3rd year B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics engineering?
  17. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in NHPC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  18. Detailed information about Summer Training in BHEL, Haridwar for B.Tech Electrical Engineer?
21st February 2011, 11:34 AM
mayank shekhar singh

Default Re: Is summer training in NHPC useful for Electrical and Electronics engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am an electrical engineering student of third year, i want to know whether pursuing summer training in nhpc would be useful for me?
I think NHPC is better option for an ECE .you should go and do your summer training in that you should get exper..as well knowledge which is help full for recrutement in 4th year
Best of luck .
8th March 2011, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is summer training in NHPC useful for Electrical and Electronics engineer?

is summer training in OPTC useful 4 electrical $ electronics engineer?
2nd May 2011, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

sir I am an electrical engineering student of third year, i want to know whether pursuing summer training in nhpc would be useful for me?how to apply it
6th May 2011, 03:24 AM
Unregistered

hello sir m student of b.tech 2nd yea i wantjoin 4week electrical training in delhi\noida contact 9729844466 e;mail [email protected]
29th May 2011, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

hello I am student of b.tec electrical and eletronics eng from manav rachna international university. presently i am in 4 sem i would like to know about summer training in june-july in delhi and ncr and kindly tell me how to apply cotact 9716757844 e.mail- [email protected]
29th May 2011, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

hello I am student of b.tec electrical and eletronics eng from manav rachna international university. presently i am in 4 sem i would like to know about summer training in june-july in delhi and ncr and kindly tell me how to apply cotact 9716757844 e.mail- [email protected]
21st August 2011, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

sir iam student of b.tech .presently iam in 7th sem in punjab technonical university under branch electrical & electroni enginering i would like to know aboutmy 6th month training in january2012 -jun2012 in delhi , nagpur, noida,bhadi, haridwar(BHEL)andNHPC(NJPC) would suit for me kindly tell me how to apply contact-7696527817......my [email protected]...
2nd March 2015, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

sir , which company I should prefer for summer training, NHPC or sonalika ? , I am from mechanical 2nd year ..
please reply ASAP.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?