2nd April 2012, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for Assam engineering college entrance exam? I have just finished my 12th exam

I want to know the syllabus for assam engineering college entrance exam and date of commencing exam. I have just finished my class 12 exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get syllabus for Assam Engineering College Lateral Entrance Exam?
  2. Detailed information about Assam Lateral Entry Exam? Can I get admission in any government college outside of Assam?
  3. What is the syllabus of lateral entrance exam? I am a civil engineering diploma holder
  4. Is a Assam Domicile student eligible to appear for Assam medical college exam after studying in class 12th under CBSE outside? What is the criteria?
  5. How to take admission in Ayurveda college? From where to get the application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to appear for Assam Medical College exam?
  7. Assam domicile candidate studying class 12 exam under CBSE course outside Assam is eligible to appear for the Assam Medical College Exam?
  8. What percentage is required in 12th std by a CBSE candidate to get admission in MBBS(in Assam) without appearing in CEE exam? I belong to Assam and have completed 12th from KVS(out of Assam)
  9. How to appear for JNU entrance after doing graduation in Assam
  10. Syllabus and best book for the preparation of ISM-Dhanbad Geophysics entrance exam?
  11. Can I appear for the entrance tests in Assam? I am appearing in CBSE 12th from Bihar
  12. How to request for change of exam date of either WB-JEE or Assam CEE entrance exam? I'm a student from Assam and it's impossible to appear in both exams
  13. Question papers of Assam Medical? Date of the Medical Entrance Exam of Assam?
  14. Can I get admission in IISC through KVPY exam after completion of my 12th? Where will this exam be held in Assam?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Assam medical entrance exam if I have done 12th CBSE board outside Assam? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible for JAT, ASSAM exam? I have done my 12th from Panipat and having residential of Assam
  17. How to get direct admission in government engineering college after scoring 66.8% in 12th?
  18. Syllabus and books for Assam Polytechnic Admission Test(Assam PAT 2015)
30th March 2013, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for Assam engineering college entrance exam? I have just finished my 12th exam

what is the syllabus for aec entrance exam with weightage of chapters please email at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?