3rd February 2010, 03:37 PM
srimunthala

syllabus of drdo written exams for job of ceptam-03 in computer science?

Respected sir,
Iam s.naresh kumar i have completed my degree in computerscience.recently i have applied for job of ceptam-03 drdo in computerscience.but i dont have idea on syllabus of drdo written exams.

so please i you have any idea on syllabus.kindly send as a message to my email:[email protected]

5th February 2010, 12:14 AM
amit04051988
Senior Member+

Default Re: syllabus of drdo written exams for job of ceptam-03 in computer science?

hi
the syllabus consist of theory of computation,digital logic,algorithm,etc
visit www.careerquips.blogspot.com/.../drdo-set-2009-exam-syllabus-ch-cs.html
for more detail of syllabus
best of luck
5th February 2010, 02:16 AM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: syllabus of drdo written exams for job of ceptam-03 in computer science?

you can visit this site for further details aboutthe syllabus and you can check it out youo will have subjects like computation,algorithm,digital logic,and other's
visit www.careerquips.blogspot.com/.../drdo-set-2009-exam-syllabus-ch-cs.html this website can guide you the entire syllabus which because of length is not posted here hope you find it and if you dont then do write to me i will give it to you .. all the best
10th February 2010, 11:58 AM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

You can get the syllabus from the below sites:
www.drdo.org/set_advt_08_advt89.htm
examcrazy.com/.../DRDO.../Syllabus-for-DRDO-SET-exam.asp
www.careerquips.blogspot.com/.../drdo-set-2009-exam-syllabus-ch-cs.html
16th February 2010, 03:13 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

for syllabus please go to that given link you can get syllabus from there-

examcrazy.com/.../DRDO.../Syllabus-for-Computer-Science-Engineering-DRDO-SET.asp.
15th May 2010, 08:47 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

The syllabus of the examination is based on the minimum essential qualification of the post as per advertisement and recruitment rules.
16th June 2010, 12:13 AM
pinnache

the syllabus is of computer science is as follows:
Digital Logic: Logic functions, Minimization, Design and synthesis of combinational and sequential circuits; Number representation and computer arithmetic (fixed and floating point).
Computer Organization and Architecture: Machine instructions and addressing modes, ALU and data-path, CPU control design, Memory interface, I/O interface (Interrupt and DMA mode), Instruction pipelining, Cache and main memory, Secondary storage, Microprocessors (8085) – Architecture, Programming and Interfacing.
Theory of Computation: Regular languages and finite automata, Context free languages and Push-down automata, Recursively enumerable sets and Turing machines, Undecidability; NPcompleteness.
Programming and Data Structures: Programming in C/C++; Functions, Recursion, Parameter passing, Scope, Binding; Classes, Objects, Polymorphism, Abstract data types, Arrays, Stacks, Queues, Linked Lists, Trees, Binary search trees, Binary heaps.
Algorithms: Analysis, Asymptotic notation, Notions of space and time complexity, Worst and average case analysis; Design: Greedy approach, Dynamic programming, Divide-and-conquer; Tree and graph traversals, Connected components, Spanning trees, Shortest paths; Hashing, Sorting, Searching.
Compiler Design: Lexical analysis, Parsing, Syntax directed translation, Runtime environments,
Intermediate and target code generation, Basics of code optimization.
Operating Systems: Processes, Threads, Inter-process communication, Concurrency, Synchronization, Deadlock, CPU scheduling, Memory management and virtual memory, Filesystems, I/O systems.
Databases: ER-model, Relational model (relational algebra, tuple calculus), Database design (integrity constraints, normal forms), Query languages (SQL), File structures (sequential files, indexing, B and B+ trees), Transactions and concurrency control.
Computer Networks: ISO/OSI and TCP/IP stacks, Ethernet, Flow and error control techniques, Routing algorithms, Congestion control, IP(V4) and its addressing schemes, TCP/UDP and sockets, Basic concepts of hubs, switches, gateways, and routers
15th July 2010, 06:19 PM
amit1057
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
For information regarding syllabus of drdo
written exams for job of ceptam-03 in computer science;
you go through the website :www.drdo.org
5th August 2010, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

what is qualification cutof forndrdo
9th August 2010, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

drdo exam 2010 ka syllabus?
Post - Admin. Assistant
11th August 2010, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

drdo exam 2010 post name admin. assistant please tell the syllabus for written exam
11th August 2010, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post - Admin. Assistant
please mail:[email protected]
11th August 2010, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

SYLLABUS OF ADMIN ASSTT"A" 2010 EXAM
14th August 2010, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Post - Admin. Assistant
please mail:[email protected]
14th August 2010, 04:34 PM
Aakash chopra

Hi sir i am aakash i am in need of some job in drdo as you have written that you have already applied for job in drdo can u please send me some details how to apply for job in drdo if u can help me plz send me the details on my email id [email protected] with ur mobile number plez sir i wil be waiting for ur reply
15th August 2010, 08:12 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

Dear friend.
In your question you want to know about the syllabus of drdo written exams for job of ceptam-03 in computer science
So there is mo any need to worry, you can get the all those information from the websites that has been given below,
So just go to the given below, and get the all the information about the syllabus of drdo written exams for job of ceptam-03 in computer sciencehttp://www.drdo.org.
Hope you will get satisfied
15th August 2010, 01:40 PM
parhitoshika
Senior Member+

maths portion syllabus is as follows:
Calculus: Mean value theorems, Theorems of integral calculus, Evaluation of definite and improper integrals, Partial Derivatives, Maxima and minima, Multiple integrals, Fourier series. Vector identities, Directional derivatives, Line, Surface and Volume integrals, Stokes, Gauss and Green’s theorems.
Differential equations: First order equation (linear and nonlinear), Higher order linear differential equations with constant coefficients, Method of variation of parameters, Cauchy’s and Euler’s equations, Initial and boundary value problems, Partial Differential Equations and variable separable method.
Complex variables: Analytic functions, Cauchy’s integral theorem and integral formula, Taylor’s and Laurent’ series, Residue theorem, solution integrals.
Probability and Statistics: Sampling theorems, Conditional probability, Mean, median, mode and standard deviation, Random variables, Discrete and continuous distributions, Poisson, Normal and Binomial distribution, Correlation and regression analysis.
Numerical Methods: Solutions of non-linear algebraic equations, single and multi-step methods for differential equations.
17th August 2010, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the syllabus of admin asst"A" 2010 going to held on 5th sept
19th August 2010, 07:54 PM
ritu bansal

Respected sir,

i want to know about the syllabus of admin asst"A" 2010 going to held on 5th sept
THANKS
ritu bansal
22nd August 2010, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Respected sir,

THANKS
KAMLESH KUMAR
23rd August 2010, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

MOHAMMED RAFI,

PLEASE GIVE THE DETAILS AND SYLLABUS OF ADMIN ASSISTANT "A" OF DRDO.
24th August 2010, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

AMIT KUMAR
Respected sir,
THANKS
24th August 2010, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

please give me syllabus of administrative assistant examination which is going to be held on 5 sep 2010.
26th August 2010, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

ANDE.SRINADH
Respected sir,
THANKS
27th August 2010, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

PLEASE GIVE THE DETAILS AND SYLLABUS OF ADMIN ASSISTANT "A" OF DRDO.
27th August 2010, 11:58 PM
KHAN20

Thumbs up Re: syllabus of drdo written exams for job of ceptam-03 in computer science?

dear friend
for drdo syllabus u may buy drdo exam related books from market.from where u can get ur exam syllabus.and as well as u can also get various kind of sample question paper.which is benifited for u.i think this policy will be better.
good luck.
28th August 2010, 12:51 PM
subhash5687
Banned

Thumbs up Re: syllabus of drdo written exams for job of ceptam-03 in computer science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by srimunthala View Post
Respected sir,
Iam s.naresh kumar i have completed my degree in computerscience.recently i have applied for job of ceptam-03 drdo in computerscience.but i dont have idea on syllabus of drdo written exams.

so please i you have any idea on syllabus.kindly send as a message to my email:[email protected]
tnis is the syllabus according to which you can prepare ok dear
Calculus: Mean value theorems, Theorems of integral calculus, Evaluation of definite and improper integrals, Partial Derivatives, Maxima and minima, Multiple integrals, Fourier series. Vector identities, Directional derivatives, Line, Surface and Volume integrals, Stokes, Gauss and Green’s theorems.
Differential equations: First order equation (linear and nonlinear), Higher order linear differential equations with constant coefficients, Method of variation of parameters, Cauchy’s and Euler’s equations, Initial and boundary value problems, Partial Differential Equations and variable separable method.
Complex variables: Analytic functions, Cauchy’s integral theorem and integral formula, Taylor’s and Laurent’ series, Residue theorem, solution integrals.
Probability and Statistics: Sampling theorems, Conditional probability, Mean, median, mode and standard deviation, Random variables, Discrete and continuous distributions, Poisson, Normal and Binomial distribution, Correlation and regression analysis.
Numerical Methods: Solutions of non-linear algebraic equations, single and multi-step methods for differential equations. bets of luck
28th August 2010, 06:47 PM
compaq123
Senior Member+

sunilnehra.com/jobs/.../senior-technical-assistant-jobs-in-drdo-sta-recruitment-in-drdo
www.globalshiksha.com/drdo+org+ceptam+03/search
www.sriraj.org
www.careers-india.com/.../drdo-centre-for-personnel-talent-management-ceptam-job-vacancy/ - Cached - Similar
good luck
30th August 2010, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Originally Posted by srimunthala
Respected sir,
Iam chandra shekar.g i have completed my 2nd puc in commerce . recently i have applied for job of ceptam-03 drdo in .but i dont have idea on syllabus of drdo written exams.

so please i you have any idea on syllabus.kindly send as a message to my email : [email protected]
30th August 2010, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

pankaj kumar
Respected sir,
THANKS [email protected]
31st August 2010, 01:02 AM
m raju

Default Re: syllabus of drdo written exams for job of ceptam-03 in Admin asstt "A"?

]--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Respected sir,

THANKS
M Raju [/QUOTE]
1st September 2010, 12:04 AM
shipra saxena

Quote:
Originally Posted by srimunthala View Post
Respected sir,

hello///////......................
the syllabus consist of theory of computation,digital logic,algorithm,etc
visit www.careerquips.blogspot.com/.../drdo-set-2009-exam-syllabus-ch-cs.html
you will get all your solutions on this site ....................
1st September 2010, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
i want to know about the syllabus of admin asst"A" 2010 going to held on 5th sept.
Thanks.
Chiluka.Sunil Kumar.
1st September 2010, 07:49 PM
kaushikthallam
Junior Member+

hello can u tell me whether exam is postponed or not plz post to mail id and mail id is "[email protected]"... thank you
2nd September 2010, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam,

i want to know about the syllabus of admin asst"A" 2010 going to held on 5th sept.

THANKS & REGARDS
DIGVIJAY SHARMA
[email protected]
28th September 2010, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

I have done my bsc(maths-electronics-computer science) & pursuing my mca now
do i have any scope finding a job in DRDO
30th January 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam,

i want to know about the syllabus of admin asst"A" 2011 going to held on April.

THANKS & REGARDS
Hunny Saini
[email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
1st February 2011, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

sir i will complete my btech in march 2011 in computerscience may i know that what are the posts that suits me and when will be the exam in 2011 and how to apply please sirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr................................ ..
6th February 2011, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I completed my diploma in computer science. please send me the maths and technical syllabus for drdo senior technical assistant post.
[email protected]
6th February 2011, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

pls drdo exam model question paper for B.sc(c.s)
6th February 2011, 08:33 PM
rajesh047

sir i want model question paper in computer science for DRDO examination.
7th February 2011, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

sir i have complete post graduate degree in jan2011 in zoology i want to know about the syllabus $ previous questions papersof ceptam04 in zoology

THANKS $ REGARDS
Saloni
[email protected]
11th February 2011, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

sir i want model question paper in computer science for DRDO examination. Reply to [email protected]
11th February 2011, 12:00 PM
Kavya.H

pls send the reply.....
11th February 2011, 12:02 PM
Kavya.H

pls send the syllabus for DRDO entry test for the post of senior technical Assistant in computer science stream.
12th February 2011, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

pls send the sysllbus for drdo entry test for the STA CS
12th February 2011, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

pls send the sys for DRDO enty tst for the sta cs stream

[email protected]
12th February 2011, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

i will complete in B.sc computer science,and apply now in DRDO exam. syllabus for computer science send to me
13th February 2011, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

hello sir...
plz tell me the syllabus of DRDO entrance exam 2011 post name senior technical assistant(food technology).
thanks..
14th February 2011, 07:04 AM
Unregistered

hello.
is there any provision for MBA students to apply for DRDO, jobs............????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?