20th February 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for Flying officer entrance exam for B.Sc final year student?

Sir i am in B.Sc. final year and i applied for flying officer so please can you help me by send me the syllabus of flying officer entrance exam held in march 2011

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply as a flying officer if I am a Final Year Aeronautical Engineering(Female Candidate)?
  2. How to be an IPS officer after completing BSc final year? I am 1st semester student of BSc
  3. Syllabus for Air Force entrance exam for final year B.Tech student?
  4. Doing B.E Marine Engineering final year and training in Maersk Company : How to join Indian Air Force as a flying officer?
  5. What is the syllabus for BCA entrance in Kerala? I am BCA final year student
  6. What is the syllabus for PG Exam being a final year student of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  7. How to enroll in a flying club? Any Entrance Exam?
  8. Can I appear for IBPS specialized or agricultural officer exam while in final year BSc Agriculture?
  9. What is the syllabus for JNU MSc Physics entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of entrance exams along with their scheduled date for taking admission in engineering 2nd year after completing B.Sc? What's the syllabus for the same?
  11. How to prepare for MCA entrance exam? I am a BSc(PMCS) final year student
  12. What is the syllabus for M.Com entrance exam in Punjab University? I am a student of B.Com final year -- [New]
  13. What can I do after BSc? Which is having more scope nowadays? I am a final year BSc(CS) student
  14. Career Opportunities for me being a final year student of B-Pharmacy? Syllabus for NIPER Entrance Exam and Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  15. How to crack RAS entrance exam? I am a 19 years old student of BSc maths
  16. Bank officer's exam for final year engineering student?
  17. How can I prepare for KAS entrance exam? I am a BSc final year student
  18. UPSC Medical Officer exam eligibility for final year MBBS student?
24th March 2011, 07:23 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Syllabus for Flying officer entrance exam for B.Sc final year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i am in B.Sc. final year and i applied for flying officer so please can you help me by send me the syllabus of flying officer entrance exam held in march 2011
Syllabus for Flying officer

B.Sc graduate candidates can apply for the post of flying
officer in Indian Air force through CDSE exam only.
CDSE exam is conducted by the UPSC every year. The following
topics are asked in the CDSE exam.

English

General Knowledge

Elementary Mathematics

So the written examination is based upon the following topics.
The syllabus on these topics is mentioned below.

English
The English paper includes words, grammar and usage,
structure of English language etc.

General Knowledge
General Knowledge, including knowledge of current events
of everyday observation, History of India, geography etc.

Elementary Mathematics
Arithmetic, Unitary method, Elementary Number Theory,
Algebra, Trigonometry, Geometry and Mensuration etc.

For more information visit upsc web site who conducting the
CDSE examination www.upsc.gov.in
24th March 2011, 07:38 PM
lakshmiharathi.kota
Member+

Default Re: Syllabus for Flying officer entrance exam for B.Sc final year student?

Hi
BSC Students Can Apply For This Post of Flying Officer In Indian Air Force Through CDSE Exam.
Syllabus:
English: Synonyms,Antonyms, Grammar, Correction Of Sentences, Passages.
General Knowledge: Current Affairs Refer News Paper, History, Books Authors,Refer Competition Success Review .
Mathematics: Basic Is Enough, Arithmetic, Algebra, Mensuration, Geometry.

Prepare Previous Solved Papers To Crack in the Exam.
Refer Competition Refresher Magazine.

All The Best
24th March 2011, 11:35 PM
kunal4win

Default Re: Syllabus for Flying officer entrance exam for B.Sc final year student?

visit upsc
web site who conducting the
CDSE examination www.upsc.gov.in
24th March 2011, 11:57 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Syllabus for Flying officer entrance exam for B.Sc final year student?

Applications are invited in the month of January/February from eligible male and female (both unmarried) Indian citizens for SSC Course for Helicopter Pilots in Flying Branch for the courses commencing in January and July.

Age limit for IAF Pilots :
19 to 23 years on the 1st of the month of commencement of the course.

Minimum Educational Qualification for IAF Pilots:
BSc {Physics/Maths) 3 years or BE 4 years or BSc (General) 3 years with Physics and Maths.
The candidate should not have failed INS-B/PAB Test earlier.
Should not have been suspended in Flying Training earlier.

Details Regarding Selection Procedure
Interivews Test/ Personality Test All candidates will be required to appear for Pilot Aptitude Battery Test, except those
already qualified previously. All PAB Test qualified candidates will then be required to appear for rest of the Air Force
Selection Board tests comprising of officers Intelligence Test/Psychological/Group Tests and Interview. The total selection period is approx 5 or 6 days. Candidates finally recommended by the Selection Board will be routed to Medical Examination which may take another 6 or 7 days. Duration of training is 72 weeks at Air Force Academy.
5th July 2012, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

sir,what is syllabus for flying officer for B.tech student
13th July 2013, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am final year bsc student... where can i get detail info abt syllabus?? and when is the exam conducted?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?