4th November 2011, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of Food Corporation of Indian Recruitment Assistant Grade II accounts?

Pls any one can tell me what is the syallabus for Food corporation of India recruitment Asst grade III accounts south zone syllabus.. and where I can get the book.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus for food corporation of India recruitment? Assistant grade III accounts south zone syllabus? Where can I get the books?
  2. How much salary is offered in hand to FCI Category 3 posts? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Reference books for Food corporation of India exam 2015
  4. Biological Science syllabus and previous year question papers of Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade-III recruitment exam?
  5. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade recruitment exam? -- [New]
  6. Syllabus and model question papers of Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade-III General written test?
  7. Question papers and syllabus of Food corporation of India,South zone for Assistant Grade-III post
  8. Syllabus of assistant grade in food corporation of india
  9. Examination pattern and the syllabus of food corporation of india-assistant grade?
  10. Which are the exam centers related to Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade II post?
  11. Syllabus of Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade-III(General & Depot) recruitment exam?
  12. Question papers with answers of last 3 years?
  13. Last years question papers and syllabus of Food Corporation of India, south zone for the post Assistant Grade III
  14. Books to be referred for FCI III exam preparation?
  15. General & Technical syllabus and last year question paper of Food Corporation of India exam for Assistant Grade-III post?
  16. FCI previous years question papers?
  17. Where to get previous years question papers of FCI?
  18. Am i eligible for FCI technical exam after passing B.Tech IT?
14th November 2011, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of Food Corporation of Indian Recruitment Assistant Grade II accounts?

how to apply fci
29th November 2011, 06:43 PM
kairasathish

Default Re: Syllabus of Food Corporation of Indian Recruitment Assistant Grade II accounts?

please tell me about the syllabus of fci exam in general, depot and technical
6th December 2011, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for the preparation of FCI coming exam
15th December 2011, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

can u give me syllabus about Fci all post
4th January 2012, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have applied for the post of ASSISTANT GRADE 3 in SSC (FCI).
I paid the application fee and fill up the different stages of application form.I did't get its print outs due to inconveniance.
I have the chellan copy as the evidence of paying cash of 200.and i got reg id.can i appear for the examination in the absence of such print outs.
Please give me an answer sir throgh mail.
[email protected]
8th January 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

re: syallabus of food corporation of india recruitment assistant Grade II Accounts?
can give perviors pepar for exam
19th January 2012, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SEND ME THE PREVIOUS QUESTIONPAPERS AND SYLLUBUS FOR ASSISTANT GRADE 2 ACCOUNTS
20th January 2012, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Pls any one can tell me what is the syallabus for Food corporation of India recruitment Asst grade III accounts south zone syllabus.. and where I can get the book.

Reds:
Debananda
Mob:9861294459
2nd February 2012, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Syllabus of Food Corporation of Indian Recruitment Assistant Grade II accounts?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1669553]PLEASE SEND ME THE PREVIOUS QUESTIONPAPERS AND
7th September 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Pls send the syallabus for Food corporation of India recruitment Asst grade II & III.

Prabhakar
Cell:- 9963458023
10th September 2012, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have applied for Food corporation asst grade III technical so, i need full syllabus for both the papers and any previous papers available and also the model questions
26th March 2015, 06:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have attached the syllabus for FCI recruitment so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Full Syllabus of FCI Exam.pdf(62.5 KB, 51 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?