25th April 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for Junior executive post? What kind of books should I refer?

Hi this is nithya I applied for junior executive post I need the syllabus and what kind of books should refer anybody could know about this please help me mail me at [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus and date to apply for the post of Junior Executive IT?
  2. Books and syllabus for the post of Junior Executive(Electronics) in Airport Authority of India exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can u give suggestions to prepare for airport authority of India for the post of Junior Executive (Electronics) and what is syllabus and the Books?
  4. What is the syllabus for the post of Junior executive(Law) in AAI
  5. Is there any books available for preparing Junior executive post exam?
  6. What is the syllabus to prepare for AAI Junior Executive?
  7. Books to be referred for Junior Executive IT in AAI? Previous years question papers?
  8. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive IT exam?
  9. AAI Junior executive airport operations question papers? Books which I should refer?
  10. Syllabus for Junior Executive Post in AAI?
  11. How to apply for the post of Junior Executive trainee?
  12. Syllabus and exam pattern for the post of Junior Executive engineer
  13. What is the date of the exam for the post of Junior Executive(Electronics) AAI and syllabus?
  14. What kind of questions are asked in NTPC HR Executive post written exam? Suitable books for preparation?
  15. What is the syllabus for the post of Junior Executive(Electronics) AAI? What is the syllabus of it? Previous years model question papers?
  16. What kind of books should I refer for ISAT entrance exam?
  17. Syllabus of Junior Executive in AAI? I want to apply for Junior Executive Job
  18. Best study materials to crack AAI examination for Junior Assistant post? -- [New]
30th April 2015, 11:10 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus for Junior executive post? What kind of books should I refer?

Syllabus for Junior executive post.............

1. TECHNICAL

- Control system
- Computer technology
- Signal system
- Logical design
- Electronic device
- Analog circut

2. Non Technical

- General English
- General knowledge
- Reasoning

BEST BOOKS................

- Lucents General Knowledge by "Sanjeev Kumar"

- TMH Objective English for Competitive Examination by "Hari Prasad"

- A modern approach to Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning by "R.S.Agarwal"
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?