29th April 2015, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Is entrance exam necessary for admission in SCDL MBA?

is it necessary to give the entrance exam to take admission in SCDL of in MBA then i will get the admission or not? Is there someone here who can confirm the same soon to me? I just wanted to ensure that if some entrance exam is there I would start the preparation and others as well!

30th April 2015, 11:06 AM
hariamu

Default Re: Is entrance exam necessary for admission in SCDL MBA?

SCDL means Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning is located in the heart of India's premier educational centre, the city of Pune . It consults one entrance exam you must write this exam . If you are unable to write exam you must consult admission department .
30th April 2015, 11:06 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is entrance exam necessary for admission in SCDL MBA?

SCDL stands for Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning is India's leading distance learning institute situated in Pune.
It not only comprises students from all over India but also from 48 other countries abroad.
It emphasizes on constantly evolving curriculum which is at par with the full-time educational program and meet the latest need of growing economy .

SCDL doesn't offer any MBA program.
Only Post-Graduate(PG) diploma courses with various specialization are offered to students which are of both 1 and 2 years programs.
These courses are at par to MBA (Syllabus & Structure of courses like MBA).

Also , entrance examination is applicable only if you are pursuing for PGDBA program.

If you wish to study in SCDL then you need to take admission in PGDBA course through entrance examiantion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?