3rd July 2018, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus of Karnataka University MSc(Zoology) entrance exam

Dear friends, I want to know about the syllabus of the entrance exam for admission in MSc in Zoology course of Karnataka University. Can anyone of you provide me the syllabus of this entrance exam? Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of Karnataka University MSc(Zoology) entrance exam -- [New]
  2. What is the date of PGECET of Jaipur?
  3. Difference between 1st and 2nd merit list?
  4. How to prepare for Karnataka PGCET M.Tech Entrance Exam? Syllabus of the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Last date of submission of forms of MSc maths?
  6. Entrance exams available to study BSc(Agriculture) in Karnataka?
  7. Cutoff rate for M.Com in Karnataka University? Latest model question papers of M.Com from Karnataka University?
  8. When will be the entrance exam for MSc Agriculture in Karnataka University? What is the syllabus of the exam?
  9. How to apply for PG in Biotechnology if I am a Microbiology graduate
  10. Syllabus and previous year question papers of Karnataka PGCET entrance exam for Post Graduation Engineering?
  11. What's the Eligibility criteria for CET entrance exam in Karnataka? Is a candidate completed SSLC in Karnataka and her IST and II puc studying in Maharashtra but residing in Karnataka, eligible for the same?
  12. Can a BSc graduate go for MSc in Astrophysics and related courses
  13. What are the competitive exams to become an astrophysicist?
  14. Syllabus for MCA entrance exam? Procedure of entrance test? Details of Karnataka CET and dates of the entrance test?
  15. Syllabus and exam pattern for Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (Karnataka PGCET).
  16. Am I eligible for MBBS seat in Karnataka having studied up to 10th in Andhra Pradesh?
  17. What is the syllabus for M.Com Final year course of Karnataka University, Dharwada?
  18. Syllabus and previous years question papers for Karnataka PGCET entrance exam for post graduation engineering?
7th July 2018, 09:09 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus of Karnataka University MSc(Zoology) entrance exam

In entrance exam, questions are asked from the graduation course that you had pursued recently related to M.Sc. Zoology course.

Exam Pattern:
Duration: 3 hours.
Total marks: 100 marks.
No Negative Marking.

As you are preparing for M.Sc. Zoology entrance exam, then you may refer these books.

Objective Zoology
Author: Pillai R K
Released: 2014
Publisher: Prakash Publisher
Price: Rs.1285

Complete Guide M. Sc. Entrance Examination - Zoology PB (English) (Paperback)
Author: Dr. Anita Sehgal
Publisher: Unique Publishers
Price: Rs.513
8th June 2021, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

I want previous years question papers of zoology msc entrance exam of karnatak university
1st June 2022, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Please provide us M.sc entrance exam syallabus and previous year question papers
16th August 2022, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

I want msc entrence question papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?