29th May 2011, 11:09 AM
5005alok

Syllabus of M.Tech Geophysics entrance test at Kurukshetra University? Date of forms for the same?

What is the syllabus of mtech geophysics entrance test at kurukshetra university and at what time the admission forms come.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and best book for the preparation of ISM-Dhanbad Geophysics entrance exam?
  2. How can I download the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Kurukshetra University? Eligibility criteria, cost of application form, last date of form submission and date of examination?
  3. Date of sale of admission forms for M.Tech CSE course in UIET Kurukshetra? Syllabus of the M.Tech entrance test?
  4. Best books to crack M.Ed entrance test for Kurukshetra University
  5. What is the percentage required for LLB admission at KU
  6. Syllabus of M.Sc(Tech.) Geophysics entrance exam conducted by Banaras Hindu University? -- [New]
  7. Syllabus to prepare for DU M.Com entrance test? Date of forms for correspondence and regular?
  8. Date of sale of M.Tech forms of Punjab University, Thapar University, PEC and any other prestigious college of Punjab? How to take admission?
  9. B.Ed from DU after B.Sc from DU with 59.14% marks? Date of forms and deadline for submission? Syllabus for the entrance exam?
  10. Previous year question papers and syllabus of Geophysics entrance exam conducted by BHU for M.Sc programme?
  11. Date of Entrance Exam for M.Phil in Chemistry of Pune University? When will I get forms for the Entrance Exam? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam?
  12. Syllabus of M.Com entrance exam of Delhi University? Date of sale of forms?
  13. PGECET entrance test? syllabus? colleges offering mtech admission based on PGECET entrance test?
  14. Syllabus of the entrance test for M.Tech in Astronomy and Space Engineering, Manipal University?
  15. Date of D.Ed and B.Ed CET entrance test? Date of sale of application forms and syllabus of the entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Detailed information about the date of admission and form distribution for Ph.D programme in Punjab University and Kurukshetra University?
  17. Date of sale of Ph.D entrance exam forms? Syllabus for the commerce stream?
  18. Date of sale of M.Ed entrance exam forms of Punjabi University?
29th May 2011, 05:35 PM
mandiv

Default Re: Syllabus of M.Tech Geophysics entrance test at Kurukshetra University? Date of forms for the same?

Duration : 3 years (6 semesters)

Semester-I

Mathematical Methods in Geophysics

solid Earth Geophysics

Numerical Methods & Computer Programming

Basic Geology

Geology Lab

Computer Lab

Semester-2

Remote Sensing & GIS

Stratigraphy, Himalayan, Economic & Petroleum Geology

Geophysical Signal Processing

Geophysical Fields & Waves

Geophysical Lab - I

Geophysical Lab - II

Geological field training

Semester-III

Seismology

Gravity & Magnetic Prospecting

Groundwater Geophysics

Electrical Prospecting

Geophysical Lab-III

Geophysical Lab-IV

Geophysical field training-I

Semester-IV

Petrophysics & Well Logging

Physical Oceanography & Marine Geophysics

Seismic Prospecting

Geophysical Inversion

Geophysical Lab – V

Geophysical Lab - VI

Semester-V

Near Surface Geophysics

Non-Linear Geophysics

Geophysical Lab-VII

Geophysical Lab-VIII

Geophysical field training-II

Elective – I

Optional

Elective – II

Semester-VI

Dissertation

Comprehensive Viva-Voce

Seminar

all the best
9th June 2011, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of M.Tech Geophysics entrance test at Kurukshetra University? Date of forms for the same?

IS M.Tech cource available in automobile sector?
20th June 2011, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

what is the starting of salry after m;tech in geophysics
16th May 2014, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

where can i get m tech geophysics entrance exam question papers of previous year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?